Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionCrusader of endymion EmptyCrusader of endymion

more_horiz
i intend to order some cards for an upcomming local tournament this week and i dont know if having this card will really make that much of a difference
i mean u have to summon it twice in order for it to be any good
and that sucks up time and 2 summons where as i could just summon my endymion or dark magician have good atk and some spell cards for spell counters .....so Crusader "To be or not to be that is the question!" :D

descriptionCrusader of endymion EmptyRe: Crusader of endymion

more_horiz
First of all what kind of deck are you plannin to run in the tournament?
Crusader of endymion is awsome in Anti meta deck It's light so you can abuse honest with it. It great in Gemini City decks

more_horiz
I agree with Renji plus if you wish to use his effect that bad you can use supervise .

more_horiz
Typically not used so much for his effect. He's used because he's a 1900 ATK beatstick who works with both Honest and Gemini support such as Supervise and Gemini Spark. Pair him up with Neos Alius and search cards like Stratos and RotA and you have a Gemini Beatdown deck. I wouldn't call it anti-meta persay, but it's a pretty decent Tier 2 strategy.

more_horiz
I am running a spellcaster deck ....i guess its almost a beatdown deck? i have no idea but it beats my freinds decks and i have won alot on reverse of arcadia with it. my deck is listed in the deck discussion area if anyone if anyone wants to take a look. Anyway i dont think im gunna go out of my way to get this card however i do want a few of those night end sorcere's.
Besides my dark magician is my fav card and would be replaced by crusader.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply