Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Cyan Carnation tournament (ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ 2/25 I APOLIGIZE FOR MISUNDERSTANDING)

+7
doomthrust
L
esthebankatodude666
Joey Wheeler
Kira Amadeus
simo
JadenYuki
11 posters

descriptionCyan Carnation tournament (ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ 2/25 I APOLIGIZE FOR MISUNDERSTANDING) - Page 2 EmptyCyan Carnation tournament (ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ 2/25 I APOLIGIZE FOR MISUNDERSTANDING)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Well, DA has been really inactive lately. No tournaments officially. So i decided to host one. Evil Jaden approved this tournament a month ago. He told me I could host my tournament after Dynasty. So here it is, the Cyan Carnation tournament.
This tournament will consist of 16 duelists. Each duelist that wishes to join must have a rank. Also, I will accept duelists so just because there are 16 that signs up doesn't mean that you will not be accepted. I will hold sign ups until February 16 2009. The best way to get accepted is to be active.

The rules:
1. Respect your opponent
2. Don't insult anyone in the hamachi.
3. Don't cheat
4. Don't threaten your opponent. (EX. If you don't duel me right now, I will tell them to disqualify you)
5. If you have such issues, PM me with proof and I will take care of it.
6. This is an active tournament. Don't join if you aren't going to duel.
7. Don't bother to join if you haven't been tested.
8. Have fun!!

Ban List: No OTKs, FTKs, Burn deck, ban cards.
Banned Cards: ALL Evil Heroes, Dark Armed Dragon, Snipe Hunter, Neo-Spacian Grand mole. Crush Card Virus
Limited Cards (1): Mobius the Frost Monarch, Mind Crush, Bottomless trap hole, Mirror Force.
Limited Cards (2): Any other Monarch, Dark Bribe, Solemn Judgment

I want to make my tournament interesting so I will add new rules after signups close for each match. Here is how you sign up:
Name on Site:
Hamachi Name:
Time Zone:
Why should you be accepted?

Prizes
1st Place = 700 DP 300 Credits + Title of Choice
2nd Place= 500 DP 150 Credits
3rd Place= 300 DP 75 Credits

SIDE DECKS ARE ALLOWED BUT NO SWITCHING DECKS AT ALL
If you have any questions or concerns PM me. Please don't spam this thread.

Alright the signups are now closed. We have our duelists. All of you that signed up got accepted. This tournament will be like Duelist Kingdom; except a twist or two. First of all, each duelist will start out with 2 stars. You may gamble up to two stars, but you can only do that if you have one star more than you gambled. Also, I know a lot of people like to duel fast and a lot so I made it fair. I will assign matchups for each duelist. After you are done with your duel, post it here and I will pair you up with another duelist. Once you reach 0 stars you are out. The goal in this tournament is to get 10 stars. Everyone will go on an equal pace since it is matchups and you can't duel anyone else until I have paired you up. I WILL NOT BE PARTICIPATING IN THIS TOURNAMENT, THEREFORE I NEED ALL DUELISTS TO PM ME THEIR DECK LISTS. Throughout the pairings, I will add additional rules. All duelists have until Friday to submit their decklists. Failure to do so will result in a disqualification. Any questions? PM me.

People that have submitted their decklists and now are accepted into the tournament:
1. Assassin
2. Kira Amadeus
3. doomthrust
4. Joey Wheeler
5. Kyosuke Kiryu
6. Renji Abarai
7. esthebankatodude666
8. Dark Master
9. Shadow The Hedgehog
10. Dante14
11. KingWolfy
12. Pilover
13. FenixFX
14. Simo
15. Syneleration

Last edited by JadenYuki on Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:16 am; edited 13 times in total

descriptionCyan Carnation tournament (ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ 2/25 I APOLIGIZE FOR MISUNDERSTANDING) - Page 2 EmptyRe: Cyan Carnation tournament (ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ 2/25 I APOLIGIZE FOR MISUNDERSTANDING)

more_horiz
ALRIGHT ATTENTION!!!!
I AM REALLY SORRY FOR DISAPPOINTING YOU GUYS AND AS PROMISED I WILL HOST A GREAT TOURNAMENT. EVERYTHING WILL CHANGE NOW. I WILL MAKE NEW RULES AND MAKE IT MORE ORGANIZED. I WILL TEST TO MAKE SURE THE RULES ARE UNDERSTANDABLE. THE TOURNAMENT INFORMATION WILL BE UPDATED WITHIN 24 HOURS. I WILL ADD ALL THE DUELISTS THAT HAVE SUBMITTED THEIR DECKLISTS BACK AND WE WILL START FROM SCRATCH IN THE RULES. SORRY FOR THE MISUNDERSTANDING BY ME AND I WILL MAKE IT UP TO YOU WITH A SMOOTH TOURNAMENT THAT MAKES SENSE.

~Jaden

descriptionCyan Carnation tournament (ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ 2/25 I APOLIGIZE FOR MISUNDERSTANDING) - Page 2 EmptyRe: Cyan Carnation tournament (ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ 2/25 I APOLIGIZE FOR MISUNDERSTANDING)

more_horiz
i won one star against pilover

more_horiz
Alright, this will be matchup torny.

Assasin vs doomthrust = Duel 1
Kira Amadeus vs Joey Wheeler = Duel 2
Itachi Uchiha vs esthebankatodude666 = Duel 3
Renji Abarai vs Shadow The Hedgehog = Duel 4
Dark Master vs KingWolfy = Duel 5
Dante14 vs FenixFX = Duel 6
Pilover vs Simo = Duel 7
Syneleration vs Unkown = Duel 8

Special Rules:

Duel 1: Each duelist starts out with 4000 Life points and can't win by a special effect.

Duel 2: Each time you activate a spell , the opponent draws one card. Each time you activate a trap, your opponent discards one card.

Duel 3: Lower the star level of each monster by 4.

Duel 4: Each duelist has to draw until they have 8 cards in their hand.

Duel 5: Each time a monster over 5 stars is summoned, you and your opponent swap life points.

Duel 6: Once in the duel, go into your deck and find a card. Put it in your hand and take 3000 LP.

Duel 7: Each duelist starts out with 16000 and trap cards are now magic cards. (torrential tribute can be used in from ur hand when a monster is summoned)

Duel 8: Each duelist may view the other duelist's hand once per turn.

Deadline is March 3rd. Failure to duel will end up in a disqualification. There will be a next round for the duelists that still have their stars. (Top duelist gets a privelage) Hamachi: Cyan Carnation PASS 1234
Any questions? post here or PM me

Last edited by JadenYuki on Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:56 pm; edited 4 times in total

more_horiz
I told you... I'm out...Check posts Jaden

more_horiz
I beat Syned.

Syned -1 Star=1 left
Unkown +1 Star=3 left

more_horiz
Unkown wrote:
I beat Syned.

Syned -1 Star=1 left
Unkown +1 Star=3 left

no stars -.- its matchups

more_horiz
Well then remove the stars part of the rules in your FIRST post. ^^

more_horiz
havent seen Dante in 2 weeks -.-

more_horiz
I beated pilover Smile
gg dude, and plz guys finish ur duels soon

more_horiz
i won vs joey 2-0 so i have 4 stars if its still with stars nice game dude

more_horiz
Kira Amadeus vs Joey Wheeler = Duel 2

i lost 2 stars

first game was awsome

more_horiz
I beat Syneleration.
2-1

more_horiz
Deadline is monday. i will take u out if u arent active. if ur opponent doesnt show than PM me and ill take care of it

more_horiz
deadline reached to bad people sign up and don't participate Sad

more_horiz
Well i was inactive a bit but from saturday till now am online like 4,5 hours a day and talked to Fenix...we argued to duel in 3rd of March (deadline)

more_horiz
~List Updated, second round will resume in moments!~

more_horiz
I have a question....why am i eliminated??? i was active the last few days and me and Fenix could catch each other to duel...

more_horiz
Dante14 wrote:
I have a question....why am i eliminated??? i was active the last few days and me and Fenix could catch each other to duel...

You guys have 24 hours to duel. If you don't duel than fenix advances because i see him on alot more.

more_horiz
sorry dudes, i think i have a time zone conflict with itachi, havent seen him

more_horiz
This is too late for join right??*

more_horiz
Yes the sign ups finished like 5 days ago

more_horiz
Archived

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum