Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Cyan Carnation tournament (ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ 2/25 I APOLIGIZE FOR MISUNDERSTANDING)

+7
doomthrust
L
esthebankatodude666
Joey Wheeler
Kira Amadeus
simo
JadenYuki
11 posters

descriptionCyan Carnation tournament (ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ 2/25 I APOLIGIZE FOR MISUNDERSTANDING) EmptyCyan Carnation tournament (ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ 2/25 I APOLIGIZE FOR MISUNDERSTANDING)

more_horiz
Well, DA has been really inactive lately. No tournaments officially. So i decided to host one. Evil Jaden approved this tournament a month ago. He told me I could host my tournament after Dynasty. So here it is, the Cyan Carnation tournament.
This tournament will consist of 16 duelists. Each duelist that wishes to join must have a rank. Also, I will accept duelists so just because there are 16 that signs up doesn't mean that you will not be accepted. I will hold sign ups until February 16 2009. The best way to get accepted is to be active.

The rules:
1. Respect your opponent
2. Don't insult anyone in the hamachi.
3. Don't cheat
4. Don't threaten your opponent. (EX. If you don't duel me right now, I will tell them to disqualify you)
5. If you have such issues, PM me with proof and I will take care of it.
6. This is an active tournament. Don't join if you aren't going to duel.
7. Don't bother to join if you haven't been tested.
8. Have fun!!

Ban List: No OTKs, FTKs, Burn deck, ban cards.
Banned Cards: ALL Evil Heroes, Dark Armed Dragon, Snipe Hunter, Neo-Spacian Grand mole. Crush Card Virus
Limited Cards (1): Mobius the Frost Monarch, Mind Crush, Bottomless trap hole, Mirror Force.
Limited Cards (2): Any other Monarch, Dark Bribe, Solemn Judgment

I want to make my tournament interesting so I will add new rules after signups close for each match. Here is how you sign up:
Name on Site:
Hamachi Name:
Time Zone:
Why should you be accepted?

Prizes
1st Place = 700 DP 300 Credits + Title of Choice
2nd Place= 500 DP 150 Credits
3rd Place= 300 DP 75 Credits

SIDE DECKS ARE ALLOWED BUT NO SWITCHING DECKS AT ALL
If you have any questions or concerns PM me. Please don't spam this thread.

Alright the signups are now closed. We have our duelists. All of you that signed up got accepted. This tournament will be like Duelist Kingdom; except a twist or two. First of all, each duelist will start out with 2 stars. You may gamble up to two stars, but you can only do that if you have one star more than you gambled. Also, I know a lot of people like to duel fast and a lot so I made it fair. I will assign matchups for each duelist. After you are done with your duel, post it here and I will pair you up with another duelist. Once you reach 0 stars you are out. The goal in this tournament is to get 10 stars. Everyone will go on an equal pace since it is matchups and you can't duel anyone else until I have paired you up. I WILL NOT BE PARTICIPATING IN THIS TOURNAMENT, THEREFORE I NEED ALL DUELISTS TO PM ME THEIR DECK LISTS. Throughout the pairings, I will add additional rules. All duelists have until Friday to submit their decklists. Failure to do so will result in a disqualification. Any questions? PM me.

People that have submitted their decklists and now are accepted into the tournament:
1. Assassin
2. Kira Amadeus
3. doomthrust
4. Joey Wheeler
5. Kyosuke Kiryu
6. Renji Abarai
7. esthebankatodude666
8. Dark Master
9. Shadow The Hedgehog
10. Dante14
11. KingWolfy
12. Pilover
13. FenixFX
14. Simo
15. Syneleration

Last edited by JadenYuki on Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:16 am; edited 13 times in total

descriptionCyan Carnation tournament (ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ 2/25 I APOLIGIZE FOR MISUNDERSTANDING) EmptyRe: Cyan Carnation tournament (ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ 2/25 I APOLIGIZE FOR MISUNDERSTANDING)

more_horiz
People that have submitted their decklists and now are accepted into the tournament:
1. Assassin
2. Kira Amadeus
3. doomthrust
4. Joey Wheeler
5. Kyosuke Kiryu
6. Renji Abarai
7. esthebankatodude666
8. Dark Master
9. Shadow The Hedgehog
10. Dante14
11. KingWolfy
12. Pilover
13. FenixFX
14. Simo
15. Syneleration

Please mod or admin clear the thread except for the first post!!

descriptionCyan Carnation tournament (ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ 2/25 I APOLIGIZE FOR MISUNDERSTANDING) EmptyRe: Cyan Carnation tournament (ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ 2/25 I APOLIGIZE FOR MISUNDERSTANDING)

more_horiz
sorry for all of you but imma have to sit out this one.It took too long to start and now a days i dont have time to duel so you can DQ me.thanks:)

more_horiz
JadenYuki wrote:
If im number 1 than i duel 2, 3, 4, and 5

ok now I'm No.5 so I'll duel 1, 2, 3, then 4
in that case, ....... me vs 1 = duel 1
but as u can see, ....... 1 vs me = duel 4
confusing, huh :D
tell me how it will go so I can start my duels soon Wink

more_horiz
ok i'll post my score here:
DUEL 1 VS Dark Master
coins: 2
wagered :
left after duel:
one problem how will be know if my opp usee the deck he pm you and not use something else?

more_horiz
Kira Amadeus wrote:
ok i'll post my score here:
DUEL 1 VS Dark Master
coins: 2
wagered :
left after duel:
one problem how will be know if my opp usee the deck he pm you and not use something else?

Ummm if he uses a forbidden card then you just take a screenshot and post it.

more_horiz
yes but we don't know if he chaged deck couse he must use only the deck he sented to jaden yuki

more_horiz
Maybe at the end of the tournament the winner should post its deck.

more_horiz
but we won't know if the others cheated

more_horiz
Kira Amadeus wrote:
but we won't know if the others cheated

That would not be relevant, since the cheaters didn't won anything.

more_horiz
Guys From Group 1 JOIN this Hamachi so it is easier to find each other

Net T-ment
pass 1

more_horiz
ok guys if any of u can understand the dueling system that jaden made, plz explain it coz as I can see no1 actually said anything about it except me Shocked
and.... there is no way that can make u sure about ur opponent's deck anyways xD

more_horiz
What do you not understand?

more_horiz
ItachiUchiha wrote:
Its too late to join ?

well, you can take kyos place but u must send me ur decklist within 24 hours..

more_horiz
just to admit that Dark Master won against me for 1 star

more_horiz
i made a mistake it was dark guardian
not master got confused but he is not in my group so he told me the match was cancelled so i keep my 2 stars

more_horiz
Well thats my info
Name on Site: ItachiUchiha
Hamachi Name:Itachi Uchiha DA! Slifer Red
Time Zone: GMT + 5
Why should you be accepted?
Cause i defeated the leader of the Obelisk Blue Dorm and a Tester u.u

more_horiz
Alright, seems like most of you don't understand it. Well, I want you guys to forget the order you duel the people in. Just duel everyone in your group atleast once and 2 others. And the first person you duel, use the rules. Example: Simo is in group A so he duels everyone there and the first person he duels will be with duel 1 rules. Is that clear enough?

more_horiz
its a match or not because i dueled with renji 1 time and we dont knw if its a match.

more_horiz
still not that clear because what if my second duel is someone's third duel ?
which duel rules will be applied in that case ?
second, third or both ?
Ex: simo vs assassin
simo dueled 1 duel but assassin dueled 2 duels
so this duel is my 2nd one while it's his 3rd one, got it ?

more_horiz
I want to get DQed its so complicated ...I will join you guys maybe later and I'm really busy these days.. Thanks.

more_horiz
I'm out. This is too complicated and it's getting boring.

more_horiz
so duelists are leaving this tourny
it should be closed thill the one who made it will explain iit well enough

more_horiz
I wanna take the place of one of those 2 who left, if that's possible.

more_horiz
damn it jaden why did u make it so complicated just to make it look cool ?
now ppl r leaving it and no1 started the duels yet -.-

more_horiz
its hard couse one of us is desadvantaged couse if i duel someone and his my first opp i have to duel with 4000 lp and i'm the 3 for him it will be hard couse he will duel by the 3rd rule so i start from 4000 so i already loose half lp if i managed to take 4500 from his lp and he beats me then i whould be desadvantaged i must strugle much more for win than him

more_horiz
yea i understand now so the only way i see it can be made if it is
Duelist 1 from GROUP 1 vs Duelist 1 from Group 2 and etc if it this that order maybe it would work

more_horiz
alright i have changed the rules. it is duel whoever u want no special rules. the winner is the person with the most wins. alright?

more_horiz
ok

more_horiz
ItachiUchiha wrote:
ok

That is Spam -.-"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum