Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionduel points required for upgrade Emptyduel points required for upgrade

more_horiz
my question : what are the duel points required for moving from Slifer to Ra ?and from slifer to oblisk

i don't know where i can ask this question .please don't increase my warning bar .it's not a spam .
i didn't find somewhere else .. Sad

descriptionduel points required for upgrade EmptyRe: duel points required for upgrade

more_horiz
There is no such think like required duel points.If your points in the test results are enough for RA or Obelisk, then you move to this dorm without required DP.

descriptionduel points required for upgrade EmptyRe: duel points required for upgrade

more_horiz
There is MUFC
to move from slifer to RA you need more than 1000 dp and to move from ra to obe you need more than 2500

more_horiz
Kira u r a wonderful man.help people
like u say in rules there is hard way which is having Dps and easy way which is retesting to move to another dorm.

more_horiz
Question answered, so topic is locked.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum