Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionGladiator Beast and Test Tigers EmptyGladiator Beast and Test Tigers

more_horiz
This is what happend:
My oponnent Normal Summon Rescue Cat and Special Summons 2 Samanite.
Then he Special Summon Test Tiger. He activates Test Tiger Effect , he returns Samanite and Special Summons Samanite again.
Now this is where the confusion begun
The effect on Samanite says you can special summon a gladiator beast monster except Samanite. And i think he cant Special Summon him.
Am i right or wrong?
My oponent left telling me he will duel again with me after i lean the rules.... sorry but im so confuse...

descriptionGladiator Beast and Test Tigers EmptyRe: Gladiator Beast and Test Tigers

more_horiz
You are wrong. It's not Samnite effect, it's Test tiger effect.
Test tiger effect doesn't say that you can't summon a GB with the same name as the returned one, it allows you to summon any GB from your deck.

descriptionGladiator Beast and Test Tigers EmptyRe: Gladiator Beast and Test Tigers

more_horiz
I see.... I tought Test tiger activates GB's Effects. so i was wrong...But my oponent didnt even explain he just went off....

more_horiz
I confirm pilover's answer.
Question answered.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply