Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionNew Guy In The Dorms...N Im A Threat EmptyNew Guy In The Dorms...N Im A Threat

more_horiz
Hey everybody..my name Is Ryan Wright.You Can Call Me Sean if you want.Ive been dueling for a very long time n im no1 to take easy on.Im a all around duelist.My favorite monster type are dragons.My favorite card happens to be Horus the Black Flame Dragon lv.8.Im easy to get along wit.I love to have fun and do crazy things.If you want to know more about me then duel me and find out.

descriptionNew Guy In The Dorms...N Im A Threat EmptyRe: New Guy In The Dorms...N Im A Threat

more_horiz
Welcome have fun be active and enjoy your stay

descriptionNew Guy In The Dorms...N Im A Threat EmptyRe: New Guy In The Dorms...N Im A Threat

more_horiz
Welcome to DA enjoy your stay and do the test.

more_horiz
i need to know..where can i get i assemble a deck

more_horiz
You must use kcvds from kaibacorporation.com

more_horiz
ok cuz i wud love to have ma horus deck n ma dragon deck with me.i hardly ever lose with them

more_horiz
it wont allow me to register to da site

more_horiz
the site now isn't accepting any new registrations for some reasons...you should ask someone if he got any spare accounts (Via PMs or Hamachi please)
welcome anyway

more_horiz
well that sucks

more_horiz
sometimes the site open some inscritions, be patient ^^

Gl & HF

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum