Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionRules and Guidelines EmptyRules and Guidelines

more_horiz
I know you're too excited for owning your own clan but before doing so, there're some rules/conditions that you must follow :

1- You must have atleast 4000 DP (Nothing will be taken/fined, but that's minimum account of DP you should have to start one).
2- You're not allowed to have more than 2 Staff members in your clan including yourself.
3- You're not allowed to have more than 1 "Abandoned Dark Dorm" member in your clan including yourself.
4- You must have atleast 6 members including yourself before your clan start participating in activities.
5- You're allowed to open recruiting topic in this forum if you're looking for members,in that case you'll pay an amount of 100 DPs.
6- You should know that a 300 DP will be subtracted from your DP for prefix which will be added to yourself and your clan members.
7- these clans has nothing to do with your external ygo teams...but you can make a clan that represent an external ygo team by having the approval of your team's leader or by being the leader yourself.

I also know you're excited for joining a team..but beware of the following simple points :

1- you should be aware that you might get an invitation PM for a clan, Never reply rudely..you'll recieve a warning in that case.
2- you cannot be in 2 clans at the same time.
3- If you joined a clan and then you wanted to leave it, you should pay the "Departure fee" listed in the clan's profile.
4- you must be tested.

Inorder to Host Clans..you must host it following the following formula in a topic.

Code:

Name : Name of the Clan
Prefix : (2/3 letters that will be added to your clan's members name followed by a full stop)
Members : (Number and list of members in your clan)
Open/Closed : (Accepting Members or Not for the mean time)
Departure fee : (the amount of DP a member will transfer to you incase he left) Ranges from 100-500 DPs

and members who wanna join should apply saying their will in joining in that thread

Challenges and wars between clans will follow either FE format or Traditional format and special rules are allowed as well.

Keep in mind that DP transfers between clan members are allowed without a reason but IP will be checked and if any kind of cheating took place, An Instant permanent IP Ban will resolve.
Have fun !!

Any questions ?! ask below

Last edited by EJ on Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionRules and Guidelines EmptyRe: Rules and Guidelines

more_horiz
Well i may look stupid in this reply but i just want to get something

So when i get tested ... i reply in a clan topic sayin i wanna join ??? or what ?

more_horiz
yes..or via pms

more_horiz
Ok ... so what is the purpose of this secton ? as long as there are no clans to join ???? i ean all the clans are closed so i cantjoin ? and also i cant host one !!

anyway i f anyone reads this reply ... plz host a lan cuz this section is Dead xD

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum