Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

The Skinny Boy tournie(Winner:Ripper)

+7
Ripper
Evil_Bakura
ghita2009
hamouda
The_Dutch_Prince
Kira Amadeus
Seeker
11 posters

descriptionThe Skinny Boy tournie(Winner:Ripper) - Page 2 EmptyThe Skinny Boy tournie(Winner:Ripper)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

The Skinny Boy Tournament

Welcome everyone, this is my first time hosting a tournament so I hope you'll like it . This is The Skinny Boy Tournament, and no you don't have to be skinny to join.
It is called the Skinny Boy Tournament because the only monsters you will be allowed to use must be level 2 or lower. You can still use spells and traps that can summon tokens with more than 2 stars.
That's right, all level 3-10 monsters are BANNED. So, how will you find ways to beat your opponent its up to you ?
Well, that's your decision to make! Good luck!

General Rules:

1- All duels will be Match duels 2/3
2- No deck changes During the match, but Side decking is allowed
3- KCVDS Ban List
4- If there's a problem during the duel take screens and contact me if needed.
5- If your opponent is inactive, PM him, if he doesn't answer PM him OR you'll be Disqualified! Please rememember that being inactive during a tournament without warning can lose you 250DP
6-You need a confirmation from your opponent or a screen to prove your win.
7- Not knowing rules isn't a cause to break them. So READ RULES CAREFULLY!

Code:

KC Name: Seeker
HAM Name: [FE]Seeker DA Tester
GMT: 0
Hosting:

Just an example as I won't be playing but best of luck to everyone who is participating.

Accepted members:
KC Name Ham Name GMT Hosting
1.*_MUFC_* [ƒє] .:: Ṁ.Ü.F.C ::. +2 Both
2.Drakon Drakon +2 Ham
3._Judgment_Dragon_ [SE] Judgment Dragon +1 Ham
4.PiLover PiLover +1 Both
5.Shadow Magician [PX's] Shadow Magician_Doe} -5 Ham
6.Ballin1521 [LE Chaos]Ballin1521 -5 Ham
7.Kyosuke kiryu Kyosuke kiryu -6 Both
8.Ryo Bakura Ryo Bakura +2 Both
9.JBourne JBourne +2 Both
10.The_Dutch_Prince The_Dutch_Prince +1 Both
11.Nova_Star [TCD-DeathStar] Night shredder -4 Ham
12.syned {DK Tester} s y n e d +2 Both
13.Ichigo Hollow [LE'z Shadow Wave]Ichigo Hollow +2 Ham
14.{EX}FenixFX [TS Hellwind] FenixFX +2 Both
15.nekofjung [TS Cat] Nekofjung - New Co... -6 Both
16.yugioh5d yugioh5d (FC,s Evil Master)... +1 Both
17.fire storm [DX]firestorm[DK Admin](YVD ... +3 Ham
18.TheJancok the jancok +7 Ham
19.fouzman [GT] Fouzman +10 Ham
20.ghita2009 ghita2009 +2 Both
21.Kirathekiller Kira Amadeus {DA} Admin +2 Both
22.RoronoaZoro [FE]Darkrai +1 Both
23.shafi1 Shafi5557 -[...]- 0 Ham
24.[PX]H@moud@ hamouda rajawi +1 Both
25.dudeboy20 [FE] Seeker Da Tester 0 Both
26.Evil_Bakura {EX} Evil_Bakura +2 Ham
27.Atticus Rhodes [LE Leader] Atticus Rhodes -5 Both
28. Blitz.Inferno-/ blitz... Blitz[DA] -4 Ham
29.svstar34/royal1 [LE] svstar34 -8 Ham
30.Ripper Ripper +2 Both
31.VitorJGZ VitorJGZ -5 Ham
32.EddPrince Mind Wizard +2 Ham

Once have fun and best of luck.
Grats to Drakon for the idea you get 300 dp -done

Prices
1st Place 1000 dp
2nd Place 500 dp
3rd Place 300 dp
4th Place 100 dp

Last edited by Seeker on Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:55 pm; edited 7 times in total

descriptionThe Skinny Boy tournie(Winner:Ripper) - Page 2 EmptyRe: The Skinny Boy tournie(Winner:Ripper)

more_horiz
Thats not something the site got to do with, Its about the duelists who participate in the tournament, u don't know whats going on in their lives atm, so you can't just call ppl cheaters and all that crap. Because i know the dutch prince would never ever cheat -__-

descriptionThe Skinny Boy tournie(Winner:Ripper) - Page 2 EmptyRe: The Skinny Boy tournie(Winner:Ripper)

more_horiz
Ripper wrote:
well
this is why this site sucks
because almost all duels are won in the FORUM not in KCVDS U DUMBASS

If you don't like the site, you can DISSAPEAR immediately, do you know that? Stop acting like a noobie,warning bar increased by 2, which means your DP are halfed, now continue the tourney.

more_horiz
Well Well...
1. Who're you to judge TDP
2. Who're you to defend Ghita
3. We can't know if people are online/active or not unless they post, TDP posted, ghita didn't ---> End of story.

Believe me, interfering in staff's job in such a way might cause you a warning next time or even disqualification from this tourney

and Sam, you shouldn't even interfere...yet it's appreciated.

more_horiz
I interfered because i know TDP, he's like my big bro and if someone insult him, its like insulting me, sorry but i just couldnt help it

more_horiz
Ripper sorry i wasnt online today on ham, but i had to celebrate my birthday and my fathers ( i will be online tommorow and Thuesday of course to duel you in time ).

As i side-note to defend myself ( Sam thing Sam-Tisdale has done for me in my absense ) Ghita was never online when I was online and i have been online like 6 hours each day since this tournament began. So how exactly do i cheat by saying he was never on ( meaning i can only judge that by being online myself and not when im offline meaning he was offline while i was online ). To all others that commented apart from staff since thats their job, Rules of activity are like i applied them in this matter so how on earth can you call it cheating but meh, i guess you and me Ripper will sort it out in the final round.

Thx again toward Sammy for defending me in my absense.

more_horiz
Ok guys enough with the fighting Ghita is usually online in the morning Ripper is a friend of ghita thats why he got mad and when I announced that round for started both of you were online
Ripper try to control your temper Wink
Ok now enough with the spamming

Tomorrow is the deadline as I remember finish them by then

more_horiz
I won against ghita 2-0.

more_horiz
i won The_Dutch_Prince 2-1 hard games

more_horiz
after a rough start i sided Chain Dis which would devastate his Frogs but meh KCVDS decided not to give me any of the 3 copies i sided in along with Torrential which i sided in.

game 1 he kinda beat me with Nobleman of Crossout ( BLue boy the ultimate searcher for Ojama's ) and could keep pushing for game.

game 2: i had him against the wropes the entire time due to Brionac and the all the discard options due to ojama's.

Game 3: was more like a duel until i decided not to go for Brionac since i expected atleast some counter traps to make sure i wouldnt be able to Brio the game again so was to conservative ( not my style anyway and it got proven not to be mine ).

2-1 Rippers favour,

So give it up for Ripper the Skinny boy Tourny champ.

more_horiz
confirmed my lost to Evil Bakura

more_horiz
So this tourney is now over.

1st: Ripper
2nd: The Dutch Prince
3rd: Evil_Bakura
4th: Ghita

Whoever was in charge of the tourney should add prices when they can, and congratulations to the top 4 and thanks to everyone who participated.

more_horiz
Congrats to the top 4 Smile

more_horiz
Gongrats to all i'll give the prizes now

more_horiz
Prizes given to all top 4 , Congratulations everyone.

more_horiz
Hey MUFC didn't you read my post prizes alredy given now i'll take the points you added

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum