Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

The Skinny Boy tournie(Winner:Ripper)

+7
Ripper
Evil_Bakura
ghita2009
hamouda
The_Dutch_Prince
Kira Amadeus
Seeker
11 posters

descriptionThe Skinny Boy tournie(Winner:Ripper) EmptyThe Skinny Boy tournie(Winner:Ripper)

more_horiz
The Skinny Boy Tournament

Welcome everyone, this is my first time hosting a tournament so I hope you'll like it . This is The Skinny Boy Tournament, and no you don't have to be skinny to join.
It is called the Skinny Boy Tournament because the only monsters you will be allowed to use must be level 2 or lower. You can still use spells and traps that can summon tokens with more than 2 stars.
That's right, all level 3-10 monsters are BANNED. So, how will you find ways to beat your opponent its up to you ?
Well, that's your decision to make! Good luck!

General Rules:

1- All duels will be Match duels 2/3
2- No deck changes During the match, but Side decking is allowed
3- KCVDS Ban List
4- If there's a problem during the duel take screens and contact me if needed.
5- If your opponent is inactive, PM him, if he doesn't answer PM him OR you'll be Disqualified! Please rememember that being inactive during a tournament without warning can lose you 250DP
6-You need a confirmation from your opponent or a screen to prove your win.
7- Not knowing rules isn't a cause to break them. So READ RULES CAREFULLY!

Code:

KC Name: Seeker
HAM Name: [FE]Seeker DA Tester
GMT: 0
Hosting:

Just an example as I won't be playing but best of luck to everyone who is participating.

Accepted members:
KC Name Ham Name GMT Hosting
1.*_MUFC_* [ƒє] .:: Ṁ.Ü.F.C ::. +2 Both
2.Drakon Drakon +2 Ham
3._Judgment_Dragon_ [SE] Judgment Dragon +1 Ham
4.PiLover PiLover +1 Both
5.Shadow Magician [PX's] Shadow Magician_Doe} -5 Ham
6.Ballin1521 [LE Chaos]Ballin1521 -5 Ham
7.Kyosuke kiryu Kyosuke kiryu -6 Both
8.Ryo Bakura Ryo Bakura +2 Both
9.JBourne JBourne +2 Both
10.The_Dutch_Prince The_Dutch_Prince +1 Both
11.Nova_Star [TCD-DeathStar] Night shredder -4 Ham
12.syned {DK Tester} s y n e d +2 Both
13.Ichigo Hollow [LE'z Shadow Wave]Ichigo Hollow +2 Ham
14.{EX}FenixFX [TS Hellwind] FenixFX +2 Both
15.nekofjung [TS Cat] Nekofjung - New Co... -6 Both
16.yugioh5d yugioh5d (FC,s Evil Master)... +1 Both
17.fire storm [DX]firestorm[DK Admin](YVD ... +3 Ham
18.TheJancok the jancok +7 Ham
19.fouzman [GT] Fouzman +10 Ham
20.ghita2009 ghita2009 +2 Both
21.Kirathekiller Kira Amadeus {DA} Admin +2 Both
22.RoronoaZoro [FE]Darkrai +1 Both
23.shafi1 Shafi5557 -[...]- 0 Ham
24.[PX]H@moud@ hamouda rajawi +1 Both
25.dudeboy20 [FE] Seeker Da Tester 0 Both
26.Evil_Bakura {EX} Evil_Bakura +2 Ham
27.Atticus Rhodes [LE Leader] Atticus Rhodes -5 Both
28. Blitz.Inferno-/ blitz... Blitz[DA] -4 Ham
29.svstar34/royal1 [LE] svstar34 -8 Ham
30.Ripper Ripper +2 Both
31.VitorJGZ VitorJGZ -5 Ham
32.EddPrince Mind Wizard +2 Ham

Once have fun and best of luck.
Grats to Drakon for the idea you get 300 dp -done

Prices
1st Place 1000 dp
2nd Place 500 dp
3rd Place 300 dp
4th Place 100 dp

Last edited by Seeker on Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:55 pm; edited 7 times in total

descriptionThe Skinny Boy tournie(Winner:Ripper) EmptyRe: The Skinny Boy tournie(Winner:Ripper)

more_horiz
Round 1
Ripper vs Kyosuke Kiryu
Ichigo Hollow vs Shadow Magician
The Jancok vs Judgement Dragon
Roronao Zoro vs Ryo Bakura
ghita2009 vs Shafi1
JBourne vs Blitz
Kirathekiller vs FenixFX
nekofjung vs svstar34

NET:DASKT1 Password:1

Ballin1521 vs VictorJGZ
Pilover vs MUFC
H@moud@ vs Nova_Star
Atticus Rhodes vs dudeboy20
Drakon vs fire storm
EddPrince vs yugioh5d
The Dutch Prince vs fouzman
Evil_Bakura vs syned

NET:DASKT2 Password:2

Round 2
H@moud@ vs Roronao Zoro
svstar34 vs The Dutch Prince
Evil_Bakura vs Drakon
JBourne vs Ballin1521
Ripper vs Judgement Dragon
Shadow Magician vs ghita2009
EddPrince vs dudeboy20
MUFC vs Kirathekiller

Round 3
Kirathekiller vs ghita2009
dudeboy20vs Ripper
Ballin1521 vs The Dutch Prince
Roronao Zoro vs Evil_Bakura

deadline 14th

Round 4
Ripper vs Evil Bakura
ghita2009 vs The Dutch Prince

16th of July 2010

Round 5
Ripper vs The Dutch Prince(for 1st and 2nd place)

Ghita vs Evil Bakura (for 3rd and 4th)

deadline 20 July 7pm gmt +2

All join DASKT1 Password:1 and leave after you duel to allow other also to duel.

Random.org used to generate match-ups, please no complaining. Best of luck. Also, please don't delete the above post as they may be required for future reference.

Last edited by Seeker on Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:48 pm; edited 22 times in total

descriptionThe Skinny Boy tournie(Winner:Ripper) EmptyRe: The Skinny Boy tournie(Winner:Ripper)

more_horiz
Bumping for round 3.

more_horiz
Add deadline

more_horiz
Me and Ballin1521 dueled our match with the following result:

2-1 my favour

Due to bad hands 1ste and 3rd game for ballin i could keep pushing.

GG's

more_horiz
Confirm. Good Games.

more_horiz
I want to apologise for not playing in the last round... I have serious connection probs, so I didn't even have access to internet to post that I'm dropping -.- sorry again

more_horiz
Can someone take over me and Dude will be inactive our pc recently broke

more_horiz
I can take over but you and dudeboy will be DQ right ?

more_horiz
Yeah I guess

more_horiz
bumping this up since only 2 days left and still 3 open matches.

Come on guys

more_horiz
Lost to ghita 2-1 gg mate

more_horiz
confirmed

more_horiz
My ham mostly isn't connecting with his, and when it is he says we can duel later.

When during the 14th is the deadline?

more_horiz
7 pm gmt +2

more_horiz
Darkrai kept going online and offline and when I finaly caught him on, he said to wait a few minutes since he was dueling right now. Then 35 minutes later he goes offline without saying anything. That was 2½ hours ago and he hasn't been on since.

more_horiz
well imo you win by default/DQ or w.e you would liek to call it. I have seen you more on Ham anyway plus you posted a few times to confirm your activity.

so i guess:

Me vs Ghita
you vs Ripper

as matches for the Semi final

more_horiz
Ok guys Rorona got DQ now duel for the semifinals
Deadline remains as it was 16 tomorrow till 7 pm gmt +2

more_horiz
ok bakura im waiting

more_horiz
Lost 2-0 against Ripper.

more_horiz
No sing of Ghita lately ( past 3 days for me anyway ), will stil ltry to catch him on time ofc but meh.

more_horiz
soeey for double posting but i was hoping i could adress once again that there has been no sign of Ghita today. Although i will duel him if i see him before an update of this tourny happens.

So Ghita if you see this, contact me asap.

more_horiz
Ok so ghita is DQ for the finals

Now finals
The Dutch Prince vs Ripper (for 1st and 2nd place)

Evil bakura vs ghita (for 3rd and 4th)

Deadline 20 (i think its enough 3 days)

more_horiz
Will try to duel Ripper ASAP, btw what are the prices for this tourny ..... ( since they havent been known since the start ) ...?

Anywat good luck to all finalists

more_horiz
Prices are in the opening post.

I will duel ghita once I see him.

more_horiz
again i lost a match because i was online every day in hamachi and my opp not.
I don't understand why i have to post here to play with my opp in tour....

more_horiz
The_Dutch_Prince i hope you understand that what you did with Ghita(cheated) by saying he was offline and that you were online(which is not true) won't work with me.

more_horiz
If you don't post here, then you is considered to not be active. It has been like that for the past tournies as well.

more_horiz
Ripper wrote:
The_Dutch_Prince i hope you understand that what you did with Ghita(cheated) by saying he was offline and that you were online(which is not true) won't work with me.

LOL, tdp didn't cheat u dumbass, -_- While tdp is online. Mr.Ghita was not online...And MAYBE when ghita is on, tdp is not..it might be just time zone difference and stop calling ppl cheaters while u dont know a ***** -_-.

more_horiz
well
this is why this site sucks
because almost all duels are won in the FORUM not in KCVDS U DUMBASS

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum