Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

I'm gonna leave either today

+5
MUFC
DrakonEX
Judgment Dragon
Kira Amadeus
Night Winds
9 posters

descriptionI'm gonna leave either today EmptyI'm gonna leave either today

more_horiz
Yeah, with all the other new academy's, or the more active ones, or the ones that are more funner, especially some people that I know, goes to that one...and not this. Also there's even this cool academy, The Toon World Academy!! It looks so awesome! You should take a look at it =D

link DELETED

That's one of the reasons, and second, There is like no one to duel xD Maybe, except the Mods, and Admin. But other then that, no matter how many people I message asking if they want to duel, they either don't reply, or not online, and I hate it when people never reply's, if I send them a message -.-; and they just read it, don't reply, and I think when I send messages, to mods, or whoever, some of them, reply's...and some don't, just read it, and doesn't reply's....

And my final....well, whenever I go here...there is barely anyone on here...expect the mods, and admin...wonder how long will that last....well anyways, so yeah.

descriptionI'm gonna leave either today EmptyRe: I'm gonna leave either today

more_horiz
You get a warning for not reading the rules Razz and c ya do as you wish Razz

more_horiz
Welcome to DA Academy, read the rules, stay active and have fun.

more_horiz
Judgment Dragon wrote:

LOL! man i think you post this in the wrong place.... this happends when you dont read the 1st post >.>
Also this kind of introduction its realy anoying, everybody says this like a robot....
As for you, you are not the only one who left DA for Toon World...

more_horiz
EVERYONE has the right to welcome someone,so you are not the person who can say this.Anyway,that's his wish, so cya.

more_horiz
As I see you took a warning before leaving. GL wherever you go.

by speaking abt TWA, I don't think that all those spam topics and spam games make it funnier -.- people join academies to become better by facing better duelists, DA duelists are way better than TWA's *no offense* if you want to improve DA is the best place for this (as the motto says it) if you want spam topics you won't find much here ^^

more_horiz
Good Bye as myself i like duel academy for now about asking dueling randomly it is totally wrong who will accept and they dont know you so Good luck and have fun in the world toon ^^

more_horiz
I guess we aren't doing to do that much play testing, but if you don't like it here, then you are free to leave.

Good luck in other future academies.

more_horiz
Judgment Dragon wrote:

That's epic hahaha

Back to topic.
Well do as you wish...you don't really need to be active here just join tourneys and stuff to improve yourself.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum