Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Possible Leave

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+4
BERKAY
Will. Power.
Kira Amadeus
MacroHunter
8 posters

descriptionPossible Leave EmptyPossible Leave

more_horiz
Due to the fact that no matter how many times i tried the different ways i tried kvcds didnt work so because of this and how i can't really particapate i will leave if i don't change my mind

descriptionPossible Leave EmptyRe: Possible Leave

more_horiz
C ya then

more_horiz
Who cares?

You either point out your problem so people could help or you leave silently :/

more_horiz
It's not personal but who cares your leave? You even didn't effect DA, just 6 posts. :S

Bye..

more_horiz
Will. Power. wrote:
BERKAY wrote:
It's not personal but who cares your leave? You even didn't effect DA, just 6 posts. :S

Bye..

Alright, that was harsher than mine.

If you want to spam, I don't recommend you doing it here.
Post deleted.

more_horiz
You could do that by pming me right? Isn't what you just did is a spam too? Mr 3070 posts. Besides, commenting on someone else post is more worth and meaningful than posting at whaturlistening to thread, So why does it look a big "spam" that is worth deleting?

more_horiz
@MacroHunter

Did you install hamachi and type the hamachi IP in the "Last Decected IP" area then chose Hamachi instead of Direct IP in the "Connection Type" area?

Also you need the person your duelling to be in your hamchi network to duel that person.

Anyway gl in life if you cant be bothered with the simple technical stuff.

@Will. Power.

MUFC needs to show he is doing something. It's human nature to want attention. If he pmed you after deleting your post no one would know about your post or him giving the warning. Twisted Evil And I am typing this for the same reason as MUFC, which I really shouldn't.

more_horiz
If an admin is trying to be a showy person, then its the wrong rank for him. Not saying MUFC is trying to be showy flashy guy but he just misunderstood me.

Anyway, about the warning bar your talking about it shouldn't be showed for others, its something between the member and the staff only, other members got nothing to do with it. Or at least that's how I found it in many forums I join. Therefore, nobody should know about "your" spam. However, its totally ok. An admin can quote someone for spam +warn. And that's all assuming that my post is spam which is not.

I simply found that BERKAY shouldn't say something like "6 posts doesn't effect DA at all" Which is totally wrong statement and illogically harsh which totally seems personal, yet, he denied that its personal so I pointed it out. If people are rated by posts then its more like rating a skinny sheep with so much hair on while you want the meat not the hair. Unless you want the hair.

P.S. That's off topic but just sayin' human nature is wrong! its greedy and always hunger for bad stuff, we got something called brain to control our actions and desires if not then every single person should start sleeping with his mom, that's what some animals with "animal nature" sometimes do.

And finally, I am totally sorry if I misunderstood or made mistake, and sorry for being an arrogant bastard.

more_horiz
Will. Power. wrote:
You could do that by pming me right? Isn't what you just did is a spam too? Mr 3070 posts. Besides, commenting on someone else post is more worth and meaningful than posting at whaturlistening to thread, So why does it look a big "spam" that is worth deleting?

What you don't understand is that the wath you're listening to thread is a thread meant to post what you're listening too, so it's not considered spam nor wortheless there.
Posting in someone's post is worht also but not if you do it the way you did, wich is considered as spam.
And MUFC and the other admins show their face to prevent the site to become a spam place, they have to show their authority, is not to "have some attention".

Now back on the topic,

Cya dude and try doing what shaffi said.

more_horiz
going to lock this topic before it turns into flame war

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply