Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

'Sup, i'm da new dude in this forum!

+5
the white knight
firestorm
KingMP94
hamouda
Guddesaint
9 posters

description'Sup, i'm da new dude in this forum! Empty'Sup, i'm da new dude in this forum!

more_horiz
Yo Everybody! I'm da new guy in this hood.. d:D
Just wanted to stop by and say yo, info about myself maybe...
Ehm.. I have been playing yugioh for atleast 2 years, not so new to the game and i know almost all the rulings and stuff.
I live in da flarey country of sweden, i love to skate. Have been skating for atleast 6-8 months and i also love fishing 'cuz it's chill. Wink

description'Sup, i'm da new dude in this forum! EmptyRe: 'Sup, i'm da new dude in this forum!

more_horiz
Welcome to DA... Try to get your tests asap^^
network: ham test
pass=ham

I don't know why your name looks familiar to me :O if my memory is good, i think I saw it in TWA xD

description'Sup, i'm da new dude in this forum! EmptyRe: 'Sup, i'm da new dude in this forum!

more_horiz
ayo man welcome to DA. Have fun and stay active.

more_horiz
Gudde !!!
WEclome to DA man have fun and enjyo your stay .

more_horiz
Hello Guddesaint,

And welcom to DA . Follow the rules and enjoy your stay here .

Smile Smile

~~~~~ The White Knight ~~~~~

more_horiz
Welcome to DA,respect everyone,have fun around.

more_horiz
Welcome to DA dudeh..^^, so glad you j0ining into th!s academy. Hope ya nice to see you a lot and have fun around with us.

more_horiz
Welcome to DA Academy, read the rules, stay active
and have fun

more_horiz
Welcome to DA have fun and respect everyone

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum