Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionNew To the Forum EmptyNew To the Forum

more_horiz
New to the forum. I play on DB under the username Ange020.
Hit me up with replies so i know this site is active.

descriptionNew To the Forum EmptyRe: New To the Forum

more_horiz
This is a reply so you know this site is active. It has on average 1.02 members per 7 days. Very active. You ask a question and get reply in another century. This site is now in the afterlife called Discord. I'd link you to it, but staff needs to do something too.

more_horiz
Amy Kool wrote:
This is a reply so you know this site is active. It has on average 1.02 members per 7 days. Very active. You ask a question and get reply in another century. This site is now in the afterlife called Discord. I'd link you to it, but staff needs to do something too.

Now that you're at it, it's sure is a drastic change from the +200 people daily

more_horiz
BlackWarGreymon wrote:
Amy Kool wrote:

Now that you're at it, it's sure is a drastic change from the +200 people daily

Yea when I remember those times.... An average Instagram account has not 200 daily views on its stories lol. We sure did a great job back then for a fan forum.

more_horiz
True, though YGO was highly competitive back then and everyone enjoyed all the tournaments. Now it's just...meh and the game is too complicated

more_horiz
Discord killed all forums. We either had to get with or be lost without it.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply