Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

A new look for the forum maybe?

+4
Amy Kool
Anzo
mimgrim
SupremeKing
8 posters

pollWould you like a forum change?

Yes i would.
70%
No i wont.
30%
Total Votes:
Poll closed

descriptionA new look for the forum maybe? EmptyA new look for the forum maybe?

more_horiz

I am gonna get a lot of rude posts about this but i thought maybe we could use a new forum look,
you know to make it look cooler.In my opinion a red background and stuff maybe new buttons make it look better
cause this is just black you know, its nothing special, I personally do not enjoy the design that much, it's too simple.

And there it is a simple bankground (a small one) to help you imagine it.

Ive given it a vote option for viewing purposes only.
A new look for the forum maybe? Red-abstract

Pls post,comment if you like it, PLS COMMENT even if you don't like it let me know.

Opinions and all that makes the world go round.

descriptionA new look for the forum maybe? EmptyRe: A new look for the forum maybe?

more_horiz
eh though i dont have a problem with current background but if a new background happens shouldnt it be something related to yugioh? but just my thought on the matter i could actualy care less about the background just telling my thought of what it should be if it doese ever get changed ._.

descriptionA new look for the forum maybe? EmptyRe: A new look for the forum maybe?

more_horiz
Having 2 Duelists in the left and right corner would look pretty great, thanks for the idea.
Just hope the administrators like it 2 or ill be in a lot of trouble... xD

more_horiz
Maybe next month.

more_horiz
Thank you!A new look for the forum maybe? 90449

And just so everyone know - The Red Colour Is In No Way The Only Option For The Change Just A Suggestion

more_horiz
I always use Blue and Black .. or sometimes i might lose it .. and use Blue and Black xD .. maybe Black and Blue if you hate Blue and Black.

more_horiz
You people just remember that any complex design slows down the forum very much, and people don't like it too colorful, it confuses the eyes. All the great websites around the world are always simple but designed great. Background as whole image never works well on all computers. Some view it from Laptops, some from Netbooks, some from Tablets and some even from Smartphones so, to fit all the needs, the background needs to be something like now. Also note that 0,59 KB for a background is great and using a whole image would mean more than 100 KB for sure but it will be much more than that.

Grey is the ultimate color of the web. Its the fact. If you change something change it but without gray, its all nothing in the end. We tried many times with completely other themes and members disliked it in general every time. Then we end up at grey+color.

What I want to say is that many people like the look as it is, or they will like it better when they see how awful new one is, which happened in the past many times. So if new skin is about to come it needs to pwn everything else it will end up as wasted time

Im not forcing anything instead I just reminded of facts from past.

more_horiz
We should never live in the past.

Your expressing your oppinion like your talking for everyone els,but you are wrong many people would love to see something new and many colours would work great without grey.I dont know who plays yu gi oh from their phones and i dont know what kind of messed up eyes you need to have for the design to hurt them.Overall i think what you are assuming is your own oppinion and you shouldnt talk for everyone els here.

more_horiz
I should change the poll to: "Can you disagree with amy?"

but that would be a rhetorical question.

more_horiz
the answer to that question being yes A new look for the forum maybe? 1112170017.

Likin that smiley already.

more_horiz
You have the pleasure to delete your own post. Yes I'm such a nice person.

more_horiz
Amy Cool wrote:
I should change the poll to: "Can you disagree with amy?"

but that would be a rhetorical question.

Amy im not telling you this so i can start a fight i cant win.

Im telling you this because its true.

Last edited by SupremeKing on Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Can't you feel all that sarcasm in my post? A new look for the forum maybe? 3974120512

Amy is glad you care for DA and letting Anzo use his magic stick to spice this forum's look up. We do it time to time. DA changed many times till now so don't worry the skin will change eventually Wink

more_horiz
A new skin? Nice Shocked

more_horiz
Bring back the style before this and edit it a little.:/
It was nice.

more_horiz
Vote: Yes.
Color: Blue, Black, and Purple would look pretty nice ^^

I may be new to DA, but a new forum change could be good. Another idea could be that we have a banner for every holiday. I wouldn't mind creating them.

I think this could improve holiday spirit, and player spirit.

I'm also familiar with forumotion forums since I've had a year experience with creating more then 5 forums for clans, guilds, games. I know that there are plenty of blue and black themes ^^ or black and blue.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum