Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionI AM BACK (no one knows me though) EmptyI AM BACK (no one knows me though)

more_horiz
So hey DA, i am actually a very old member here, like really old, i think more than 8 or maybe 9 years...since i was like 15 i guess... i actually loved playing this game alot but i remember alot of problems happened i think the dueling site itself got closed and this Academy was dead for quite a while and it devastated me so i left..
But out of pure coincidence i saw my younger brother playing and i recalled my good days here so i was hoping if u guys would welcome me back :D. 
As for the game if i could get a tutor to teach me what decks r now being played and how the game has been and if i could maybe pay money for that i dont mind, i really want back in this awesome society. 
Sorry for mumbling alot but felt like i had to say all that.. thanks everyone :D

descriptionI AM BACK (no one knows me though) EmptyRe: I AM BACK (no one knows me though)

more_horiz
Welcome back to DA! In all honestly your best friend is probably Google. Read recent tournament reports to see what is doing well, watch YT vids of good players playing those good decks you've found etc.

But the best thing to do is just play!

descriptionI AM BACK (no one knows me though) EmptyRe: I AM BACK (no one knows me though)

more_horiz
oh wow wecome back dude!

more_horiz
I remember you, but I don't remember much about you.

Welcome back to DA Smile

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply