Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionI'm back! EmptyI'm back!

more_horiz
Well, I keep leaving, and now I'm back again. But this time I'm here to stay! (I think)

Since I've been gone for almost 2 years, would anyone mind giving me a rundown of what's new? What good cards were banned? What decks are popular now?

Also I'm seeing "pendulums" being a word tossed around, still confused as to what that is.

descriptionI'm back! EmptyRe: I'm back!

more_horiz
You sure missed a lot.

It's hard to summary everything KONAMI has been throwing at us for the last two years, you'll need to do the homework yourself. But, we have an Article about Pendulums, you can check it out: http://www.duelacademy.net/t38832-naito-s-articles-pendulum-monsters-the-basics

As for meta decks, mainly It's Bujins, Madolches, Ghostricks, Dragons, Shadolls, etc.

descriptionI'm back! EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
Whoa some oldies coming back :> Welcome back I'm back! 3974120512 Well there has been bunch of changes in Yugimonz and I can't even explain Pendulums myself, you should better google info about them I'm back! 3974120512

descriptionI'm back! EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
Don't listen to Anzo (Lunatic).
Current Meta Decks Are:
Geargia
Infernity
Lower Tier Decks:
H.A.T
F.A.T
Mermail
Lightsworn
Madolche
Koa'ki
Evols
Evilswarm
Bujin

After Shaddolls hit the TCG that list is going to be a lot different.
Playing Bujins would be a wise decision to "catch-up" to Yu-Gi-Oh! how it is now and Is a deck that is going to be among top tiers for sure,as they are not harmed by the play style of Shaddolls and as they can easily take out the main counter Shaddolls have being Evilswarm (Well Shaddolls can get rid of Ophion easy,people are going to try out shitload of Evilswarm builds tho).

Welcome back to Duel Academy!

more_horiz
Welcome back. Can't say I was here when you used to be active but good luck catching up with the game. Listen to Skit's (Hidalgo) advice though.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply