Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionDA moderators sure showed me EmptyDA moderators sure showed me

more_horiz
Your moderator was asked by myself to refrain from speaking to me after an argument had arisen. A member asked for help with their deck & she made comments about how she'd delete the deck & told him that it sucked. I told her that she wasn't being helpful & she continued, so I asked her to stop & outright asked her to stop speaking to me as well. She ignored this & kept antagonizing me; to which I responded with equal hostility. She later said that I wasn't allowed to do this even though she had been doing the same thing to me the entire time & insulted the other member. Today wasn't the only day though & she's been holding her power as moderator over my head for a while. She threatens to ban users when she gets in arguments; as evident by her argument with Trickster earlier today as well. Banning me has accomplished nothing. Review your moderators actions & ask if this was truly necessary, please. Thank you.
DA moderators sure showed me Screen10

descriptionDA moderators sure showed me EmptyRe: DA moderators sure showed me

more_horiz
Hello, フォクシー.

Do you have any proof of any of your remarks, especially the following:?

& told him that it sucked

she continued

& insulted the other member

She threatens to ban users when she gets in arguments;

If you do, please send them to any of the administrators.

The reasons for your ban were ignoring mutiple warnings, purposefully flaming the chat and causing drama multiple times and ignoring the Staff's instructions, not getting into an argument with any of our members.

Also, the member that posted the aforementioned deck seemed to not take the "I would delete the deck" as an offense (maybe because it isn't an offense) but you were, which is also proof of backseat moderating and further proves you were purposely flaming the chat.

If you do not have proof of a Staff member threatening users with bans for non-appropriate reasons, this will also be considered a huge violation of Academy's server rule Number 6, which explicitly states as follows:

Be respectful of the staff and members. Any kind of harassment towards staff or members will not be tolerated.

For now I will close this topic and give you a verbal warning on wait for your proofs of the aforementioned remarks. If you do not provide them it will be taken as a false accusation and will result in moderating action being taken on the forum too.

Thanks for your time.

more_horiz
Topic unlocked.

He can't prove himself if the topic is locked.

more_horiz
Hi there,

I've had a look through your complaint and from what I have seen I do not see this happening. In the future please send a complaint to either myself or Salader.

You can PM me for further details if you have them and I will look into the matter further if I find that is necessary.

Thanks,

Jin Kazama
Chancellor, DA

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply