Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionShuffle Twice, Draw Once EmptyShuffle Twice, Draw Once

more_horiz
   Hello D.A. My Name is FriskyArmada, and my game is coming back into the trading card scene. I haven't played this game in about 2 years. I am 22 years old and wish to have a fresh start on the game. I only hope my break from this game hasn't left me so rusty at it that I straight get joked about my bad skills. 

I like watching anymore than playing, because I love to study what is being pilotted by different players and how they are utilizing their corrisponding deck. I do also enjoy playing liniar decks, I will not lie. 

My hobbies include gaming and meditation, yeah I'm a total "weeb" in most normal eyes. The best times for me to be active is during the night time unless I specify otherwise.

To whom it may concern: I run Cybers, Prophecy (favorite deck), and Bujins.

If you are willing to have the patience to deal with my nuisance having style of mindset, then feel free to drop me a PM.

descriptionShuffle Twice, Draw Once EmptyRe: Shuffle Twice, Draw Once

more_horiz
welcome to the forum :D if you haven't already, you can join our discord and find someone to help you get back to the dueling scene!

more_horiz
Thanks, I already have joined the discord server with this same username

more_horiz
Welcome to Duel Academy.

more_horiz
Welcome to the forums! :D

Be sure to tell your friends about us. I seen you active on discord already, so hope you are enjoying your stay!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply