Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionHey Guys :) EmptyHey Guys :)

more_horiz
Hi, I want to start playing again after a few years, and would like help on my deck. I chose Fortune Lady. This is only for casual games, but I'd still like feedback and help with it. Here's the decklist:

Monsters (15)

Fortune Lady Light x3
Fortune Lady Fire x1
Fortune Lady Wind x2
Fortune Lady Water x3
Fortune Lady Dark x3
Fortune Lady Earth x2
Earthbound Immortal Aslla Piscu x1

Spells (15)

Future Visions x3
Fortune's Future x2
Swords of Revealing Light x1
Mystical Space Typhoon x2
Magical Dimension x1
Dark Hole x1
Wonder Wand x1
One for One x1
Terraforming x1
Twin Twisters x2

Traps (10)

Slip of Fortune x1
Torrential Tribute x1
Bending Destiny x3
Mirror Force x1
Call of the Haunted x2
Compulsory Evacuation Device x1
Dark Renewal x1

Extra ( 15)

Mezurhythm The String Djinn x1
Norito the Moral Leader x1
Number 61: Volcasaurus x1
Number 39: Utopia x1
Number 20: Giga-Brilliant x1
Number 17: Leviathan Dragon x1
Number 50: Black Ship of Corn x1
Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon x1
Leviair the Sea Dragon x1
Photon Strike Bounzer x1
Steelswarm Roach x1
Gagaga Cowboy x1
Wind-up Zenmaines x1
Maestroke the Symphony Djinn x1
Kachi Kochi Dragon x1

Thanks!

descriptionHey Guys :) EmptyRe: Hey Guys :)

more_horiz
First off, just because a deck is meant to be fun doesn't mean it can't stand up to some of the more meta decks out there and still pull off some legit combos. I'm going to be honest here with you and say that your deck has very little focus and synergy going on which does nothing but promote dead hands and you'll be hard pressed to win against anything, meta or fun, assuming it's properly built. I'm going to show you a general build, you're free to use it or just take the ideas and go another way with it, I don't care either way.

lets break this down shall we?

MAIN

2x dark because you really don't want her in the hand, you want to be special summoning her off of light. Also she's really only good after you've taken a few turns to set-up so avoiding her in an opening hand is preferable.

3x water which works great with the spell book of knowledge to get her in grave and sets her up for dark or you can use her to make bahamut shark and toad etc.

1x each of wind and fire for the spell/trap/monster destruction, there incase we need them.

3x light because it's a lot easier to remove her from the field now with spellbook of knowledge which triggers her effect and lets you draw 2, good times. dark hole and torrent are also good to get her off the field. you're going to use her to set stuff up with dark and get your major combos going.

3x spellbook magician of prophecy and 3x spellbook of secrets to search all your books.

3x Spellbook of Knowledge is one of your main playmakers, use with light to draw 2 and special summon from the deck.

2x spellbook of power and 1x each of spellbook life, master, fate, and tower. The reason for all these 1 offs is the 6 searchers, it's really easy to get in to any specific book you need.

2x instant fusion for spellcaster fusion and plays with spellbook of knowledge. Previously we had elder entity norden would could target for some epic plays but that got banned, rip. These can be changed out for some more utility if you wish like raigeki and another solemn strike, but for now it's good in a pinch for more draw power.

1x black hole for obvious reason, works good with light.

2x twin twister for some more back row agro.

1x fortune's future is actually kind of questionable here because the only way you could really use it consistently is with spellbook of life, so if you draw in to fortune you then can use one of your 6 searchers for a life and get some draws. Still pretty situational though and can easily be taken out for another utility but a nice combo nonetheless

3x quaking mirror force to put all your opponent's attack position monsters in face down defense and keep them there. Very good combined with dark to let her get her effect off. This is also a great utility for most situations and can clutch save your ass when you need it and gives you time to build up resources and make a counter push.

2x call of the haunted for your recovery.

2x solemn strike  and 1x solemn warning for that stun factor and to really hinder your opponent's ability to make plays.

1x torrential tribute for obvious reason just like black hole.

EXTRA (personal taste)

2x bahamut shark and 2x toadally, we have the ability to make these really easily for some quick plays and good combos.

1x tiras and 1x zenmaioh are good for some additional beatstick + destruction, specially zenmaioh paired with quaking mirror force.

1x castel and 1x utopia for some clutch utility

1x break sword and 1x centaurea for even more clutch utlity, break sword working great with light.

2x kamionwizard for future fusion and spellbook of knowledge combos.

1x mistar boy and 1x proxy dragon to open up more extra deck zones.

-

Against, this is just my take on Fortune Ladies and there are a few other ways you can go, but if you're looking to make your own deck and add your own style to anything then just remember that the most important thing you need to look for in a deck is synergy and make sure that all your cards can play off of all your other cards so that you're never drawing dead. Hope this helps.

o7

(i'd post a link but i'm new as well so i can't, maybe i'll get someone else to)

more_horiz
https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=996009

more_horiz
yup theres the link, thanks WondeRy   Hey Guys :) 1112170017

more_horiz
lol wasnt there another post similar to this b4?

more_horiz
Booked wrote:
lol wasnt there another post similar to this b4?

Yeah sorry, I just made changes to it and was wondering if they were good or not

more_horiz
Patrick92 wrote:

Yeah sorry, I just made changes to it and was wondering if they were good or not

let me know what you think when you get a chance to try it out

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply