Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

[End] TCG September Tournament

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+6
Susanoo
Olethros
CutieLucie83
TricMagic
MetaphysHunter
WondeRy
10 posters

description[End] TCG September Tournament Empty[End] TCG September Tournament

more_horiz
[End] TCG September Tournament Tcg_generic_header-672x372

Welcome to the TCG September Tournament!

Rules: Swiss Rounds based on number of players.

Banlist: Current TCG banlist (no OCG exclusive cards are allowed)

Deck restriction: NONE (you can play all your degenerate decks that fit the TCG banlist) You cannot change decks during the course of the tournament. A screenshot of the last game(final deciding game) is required to confirm who won OR conformation from both players on the forum (you can also message me directly). To make sure you are not cheating by changing cards as the tournament goes on I would need a screenshot of your deck before the start of first round sent to me as a private message. I will randomly check on people and if you suspect somebody of cheating, let me know and I will investigate.

Disconnecting and cheating

Click :

Game Format - 2 out of 3 Match duels

You can play on any platform that supports the newest Yu Gi Oh Field with the extra monster zones and Link cards! 

(Dueling Book is recommended and don't run it on Chrome because it crashes, use a different browser)

Prices are Dueling Points ,which you can spend at our shop for various items ,and a custom made gfx for the first place winner made by our kind staff(me) 

So Rewards:

1st place - 1200 DP dorm upgrade and a GFX
2nd place - 600 DP
3rd place - 300 DP

Signed up so far:

1.DA Name : MetaphysHunter/In-game Name : MetaphysHunter/Time Zone : Eastern 
2.DA Name : TricMagic/In-game Name : TricMagic/Time Zone : Global UTC -6
3.DA: CutieLucie83/Duelingbook: Lucie/Irish Standard Time (GMT +01:00)
4.DA Name : Olethros/IGN: Olethros/Time Zone : BST
5.DA Name: Susanoo/IGN: Susanoo!/Time Zone:Eastern
6.DA Name: ploalexis/in-game db name: ploalexis/time zone:eastern
7.DA Name : Atlus/In-game Name : Atlus/Time Zone : +2
8.DA name: bladecharge/in-game name: bladecharge or thebladecharge/time zone est
9.DA Name : DarkAngel/In-game Name : Dark Angel/Time Zone : CET+1
10.DA Name : WondeRy/In-game Name : Wondery/ Time Zone : Eastern

The people that did not send me decklists -> I will check on you to make sure you are not cheating so be very afraid. I added myself to the tournament because otherwise one person gets a free win each round. If I win first place 2nd place will get all the prices and 3rd will get the 2nd price and so on.

Tournament Ended!

You have 3 days to find your opponent and play. If your opponent refuses to play screen shot the conversation and send it to me.If a majority of duelists did not duel till the deadline I will give everybody one more day to duel. If the majority of duelists finished their duel the inactive players will get one warning and game loss.2nd warning will be equal to dropping out of the tournament. I hope you all take this tournament seriously and play fair. Good luck and have fun!

[End] TCG September Tournament Captur18

Challonge Link

Last edited by WondeRy on Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:06 am; edited 15 times in total

description[End] TCG September Tournament EmptyRe: [End] TCG September Tournament

more_horiz
DA Name : MetaphysHunter
In-game Name : MetaphysHunter
Time Zone : Eastern

Also do we need to post our decklist like in other tourneys?

Last edited by MetaphysHunter on Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : question mark)

description[End] TCG September Tournament EmptyRe: [End] TCG September Tournament

more_horiz
Here we go then.

DA Name : TricMagic
In-game Name : TricMagic
Time Zone : Global UTC -6

"Strike now, my Friends!"

more_horiz
Since there is a little bit of confusion I will update the topic to include all the rules and stuff.

more_horiz
DA: CutieLucie83

Duelingbook: Lucie

Irish Standard Time (GMT +01:00)

more_horiz
DA Name : Olethros
IGN: Olethros
Time Zone : BST

more_horiz
DA Name: Susanoo
IGN: Susanoo!
Time Zone:Eastern

more_horiz
da name: ploalexis
in-game db name: ploalexis
time zone:eastern

more_horiz
DA Name : Atlus
In-game Name : Atlus
Time Zone : +2

more_horiz
DA name: bladehcarge
in-game name: bladecharge or thebladecharge
time zone est

more_horiz
DA Name : DarkAngel
In-game Name : Dark Angel
Time Zone : CET+1

more_horiz
Start sending me decklists guys!

more_horiz
Why did I never draw Luna... Draco-destruction is unfair..0-2

more_horiz
Beat Tric 2-0

more_horiz
Ok guys keep dueling if you don't want to get warning or disqualified, post to this topic to let me know that you are at least trying to duel your opponents!

more_horiz
https://imgur.com/hlHyU73
won 2-0

more_horiz
@Atlus vs @CutieLucie83 and @MetaphysHunter vs @ploalexis

You have till the end of the day guys. Post for activity if you cant find your opponents.

more_horiz
No sign of my opponent

more_horiz
Atlus and Metaphys win by default , @CutieLucie83 and @ploalexis get a warning for not playing their game 2nd warning will result in tournament DQ. Remember if you cant reach your opponent you are to contact me or post here if you did not do that I cannot leave you unpunished.

ROUND 2 LIVE!

more_horiz
Beat Atlus 2-0

more_horiz
confirm, ggs

more_horiz
Deadline is tomorrow guys !

more_horiz
Still trying, but my opponent's only posting at 7 for me, and I sleep till 8 at least. Mostly cause I'm trying to complete Xenoblade X.

more_horiz
https://imgur.com/ITpSRpL
opponent quits

more_horiz
And so The Dark and Light Win the match 2-0. 

May The Moon and Stars bless our path to Victory friends.

since you want it Wondery, here you go:
[End] TCG September Tournament Bv9s5hL

Last edited by TricMagic on Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Blade and ploalexis dropped. Continue with your matches guys. Let me know if you prefer swiss or single elimination when we end this.

more_horiz
beat darkangel 2-0 
Spoiler :

more_horiz
Time ran out guys, Meta decided not to play because he is interested in other things, and Atlus did not reach out to try to play while Susanoo gave me a proof that he was searching for him so I gave him the win. Final round wrap it up guys. Lets get the prices.

more_horiz
Victory, Victory, Luna-Light Victory. I win 2-0. Barriers can't stop this.
[End] TCG September Tournament 16mY4qp

more_horiz
Alright guys after a big match I have prevailed against Olethros 2-1 and the final standings are out!

Congrats to the winners! (Again I wont take any prize so 1st prize goes to Olethros , 2nd prize goes to TricMagic and 3rd prize goes to DarkAngel).

Thanks for playing!

[End] TCG September Tournament Captur18

Awarding DP.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply