Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionChapter 1: The Beginning EmptyChapter 1: The Beginning

more_horiz
Hey everyone!

I'm KingOfArmageddon. I have always been a Yu-Gi-Oh fan ever since I was little and watched a few episode here and there but still bought the cards (not knowing how they worked, just summoned out all high level monsters with no tributes lmao). The more I grew older and found out about what the internet can do, I decided to watch the Yu-Gi-Oh series. I started with DM but just got so bored of it so I moved onto GX. It is the greatest IMO.

Anyway, after that I became more fond on dueling and found out about YGOPro, Dueling Network (at the time, now Dueling Book). I've took a few breaks here and there but back at it again learning and adapting to the new decks. I've got to say, for a years break to come back and win 5 ranked matches and lose 3 is pretty decent. I can only imagine what I'll be like once I've got the hang of it. Any, to all the Slifers out there, get ready to duel as I'm looking to rise to the top!

descriptionChapter 1: The Beginning EmptyRe: Chapter 1: The Beginning

more_horiz
Welcome to Duel Academy!

I've only ever watched a few episodes of the Anime (Duel Monsters) the Anime has never really bothered me. The card game on the other hand, I've been playing on/off since it's UK release in 2004. Coming back to the game again recently after around a 2 year has been an eye opener.

more_horiz
Welcome and good luck mate. Hope you don't get too confused about the rules, cause Link format just started! I dueled you a few times so you got the hang of it pretty much! If you need anything just ask us on the forum or in discord and we will try to help you out!

more_horiz
welcome back

more_horiz
WondeRy wrote:
Welcome and good luck mate. Hope you don't get too confused about the rules, cause Link format just started! I dueled you a few times so you got the hang of it pretty much! If you need anything just ask us on the forum or in discord and we will try to help you out!

Thank you WondeRy for the welcome as well as help. You're a great duelist, you beat me 3 times, but I am sure I was close in all 3 games, until next time buddy!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply