Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionHello fellow Slifers EmptyHello fellow Slifers

more_horiz
First off, I'd like to say to my fellow Slifers, you're awesome and you're gonna be great! And with that, just call me pokemaster394 though I much prefer Red or Mason, these two names have really grown on me. I'm not really new, but its been a long time since I was on here last. To be honest, I used to think I was doing fine out there as a duelist. But then, I dueled some guys who often use a spell card called twin twisters. And before I knew it, I was getting OTK'd every single duel, or close to otk'd but I cant say I've been winning. I've lost so much, I've been afraid to duel anymore. Im hoping coming back here I can figure out where Im going wrong and get myself to at least the point where Im not losing every duel again. I miss what it felt like you know? But yeah, Red/Mason here. Sup guys? Also, Im working on a DM build, and I really hope to make it stronger.  Cool Embarassed

descriptionHello fellow Slifers EmptyRe: Hello fellow Slifers

more_horiz
Welcome Red ^^ 

Don't be afraid of cards like Twin Twister. While the card can be annoying it's not something can be deadly even for a backrow heavy deck. If your deck is stable enough it should be able to endure the power of the usually 1-2 twisters that are mained. And with the addition of Tornado Dragon (I think) I belive that most players with easy access to rank 4s will drop twisters if not entirely then to a bare minimum.

more_horiz
Welcome to DA!

If you want to get better the first thing to do would be look at your deck because a duelist is only as good as his deck.

So why don't you post your deck in are deck discussion forum here: http://www.duelacademy.net/f58-deck-discussion

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply