Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Monster Mash Tournament [END]

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+14
vequest
PowerNova
Staxx
SilentKatana
Cinque
Olethros
Trickster
DanelerH
Gracco
Wafflez
PunkPimster
zane trusdale
Bladecharge
kyosuke kiryu
18 posters

descriptionMonster Mash Tournament [END] - Page 2 EmptyMonster Mash Tournament [END]

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Monster Mash Tournament

Monster Mash Tournament [END] - Page 2 Mon_mash

This is a tournament that will make you use decks made of mostly monsters to win. Also, special thanks to @Crimsonoverlord for the lovely banner!

Rules.

-Single Elimination Tournament (once you lose you are out of tournament)
-
TCG/OCG Cards allowed. Your deck can use any TCG/OCG card ever released, but you MUST follow the current TCG Banlist.
-You can change decks between rounds.
-If you start first, you may draw the 6th card like old times.
-Match duels (2/3), and side deck allowed.
-If some match isn't completed by the deadline, I will either: choose the most active user to advance or flip a coin.
Disconnection will be a redo unless screenshots can be provided to provide a win. If you have clear advantage I will give you the win.
-Can only use combination of 3 spell/traps MAX, everything else has to be monsters. (This includes side deck as well.)
Pend/Synchro/fusion/rituals/xyz allowed, but no links monsters allowed!!

Example of combinations:

-3 spells
-3 traps
-2 spells and 1 trap
-1 spell and
2 traps

Note: If opponent breaks the rule of 3 spell/trap combination and you get caught, you will receive a duel loss, but you will be able to side out that card, with a monster and continue 0-1.

I will do the match ups manually for this tournament to prevent this tournament to delay longer because of platform issues.

Form of Communication? We use Discord: https://discord.gg/jNkgp3v
You can also PM your opponent here.

Prizes

1st Place: 2000 Duel Points
2nd Place: 1000 Duel Points
3rd Place: 500 Duel Points

Sign-Up Format

List all the Dueling Platforms you use (this will help me pair you guys up easier.)
Time Zone:
*A different platform may be utilized. It is up to both parties to determine which, provide information, and coordinate match completion.
You are REQUIRED to have at least 2 of the 3 dueling systems.

Participants:

1. Bladecharge
2. Zane Trusdale
3. PunkPimster
4. Wafflez
5. Gracco
6. DanelerH
7. Trickster
8. Olethros
9. Cinque
10. SilentKatana

11. Staxx
12. Powernova
13.Vequest
14. HugeMemeus
15. Kai Saarumia
16. BreakieWakey

Match ups Round 1:

1. @olethros [2] vs @BreakieWakMaey [0]
2. @bladecharge [1] vs @Powernova [2]
3. @Wafflez [Won] vs @hugememeus [forfeited]
4. @Gracco [2]  @"Kai Saarumia" [0]
5. @DanelerH [2] vs @vequest [1]
6. @PunkPimster [0] vs @Staxx [2]
7. @"Zane Trusdale" [inactive] vs @SilentKatana [won]
8. @Trickster [2] vs @Cinque [0]

Match- Ups For Round 2

1. @Olethros [0] vs @Powernova [2]
2. @Wafflez [2] vs @Gracco [1]
3. @DanelerH [2] vs @Staxx [1]
4. @SilentKatana [0] vs @Trickster [2]

Match-Ups For Semi-Finals

1. @Powernova [1] vs @Wafflez [2]
2. @DanelerH [0] vs @Trickster [2]

THIRD PLACE

@DanelerH  [2] vs @Powernova [0]

FINALS:

@Trickster [2] vs @Wafflez [1]

Last edited by kyosuke kiryu on Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:05 am; edited 32 times in total

descriptionMonster Mash Tournament [END] - Page 2 EmptyRe: Monster Mash Tournament [END]

more_horiz
Beat Cinque 2-0, pls confirm.

descriptionMonster Mash Tournament [END] - Page 2 EmptyRe: Monster Mash Tournament [END]

more_horiz
He did, it was fun

more_horiz
Nova 2-1 @Bladecharge
ggz meng

more_horiz
Beat Breakie 2-0

more_horiz
Deadline is May 30th. @ 12:01 AM CST

more_horiz
i beat pimster 2-0

more_horiz
Round 2 starts! Please check OP

more_horiz
Gracco lost 1-2 vs Wafflez

the OTK was real. We were both on OTK decks. Nice games.

more_horiz
confirm.

yeah I honestly thought I was gonna lose because whoever went second won. But ghost ash saves lives lol

more_horiz
Lost 2-0 to Nova cause I forgot how to play yugioh ggs x.x

more_horiz
Olethros wrote:
Lost 2-0 to Nova cause I forgot how to play yugioh ggs x.x

Literally had me G2 and brain went to mush all in 1 move lol ggs bro

more_horiz
I won against Staxx 2-1. gg

more_horiz
confirm

more_horiz
Beat Silent 2-0. GG pal, pls confirm.

more_horiz
Updated, welcome to the semi-finals!

more_horiz
I lost to Trickster 2-0. gg

more_horiz
Confirmed. GGs pal.

more_horiz
beat Nova 2-1 ggs

more_horiz
Wafflez wrote:
beat Nova 2-1 ggs

confirming, ggz

Come at me @DanelerH

more_horiz
Finals are trickster vs wafflez
For Third place nova vs dan

Updated OP

more_horiz
I won against Nova 2-0. gg

more_horiz
Confirming, ggz

more_horiz
I won against Wafflez 2-1, GGs pal, please confirm.

more_horiz
confirm, almost sacced you lol

more_horiz
This tournament has come to an end. I am glad that this ended smoothly and quickly. Here are the prize winners.

1st Place: 2000 Duel Points  - Trickster
2nd Place: 1000 Duel Points - Wafflez
3rd Place: 500 Duel Points - DanelerH

Big congratulations to @Trickster for winning this tournament. Hope you guys had fun. I have awarded DP.

more_horiz
Lock then

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply