Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Community Rank-up #5 Magic

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+3
Lux
MetaphysHunter
Booked
7 posters

descriptionCommunity Rank-up #5 Magic - Page 2 EmptyCommunity Rank-up #5 Magic

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Community Rank-up #5

They once said when the time DA's staff team nominate their slifer, the sun will rise and the event will start, as the boat will start to sail. Therefore.....

Welcome to the main event! The DA Staff Team has nominated
@Debi @JC the shadow hunter @Olethros @MetaphysHunter @Bladecharge @TricMagic
to partake in the first rotation of Community Rank-up! To earn you seat on the plane to Ra you must complete these two simple task:

First Task:
The first task will be to fix a deck. I will send you all 2 decks via PM and your job is to to make ONE OF THEM better by changing cards within the main and extra deck BUT you are only allowed to change a maximum of 10 cards in total, You must also give reasons behind the cards you added. (May12~)

Second Task:
Once everybody has completed the first task I will then start the second task. The second task will be a basic rulings test that I will send you via PM also, you must answer all these questions correctly to pass the task.(Dont worry there nothing to difficult).

Side note: The Questions for the ruling test are not to be shared with other members and must be kept a secret. You may be erased if you break this rule......as the rumor says so.

GOOD LUCK!

Last edited by Bookingly on Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:51 pm; edited 3 times in total

descriptionCommunity Rank-up #5 Magic - Page 2 EmptyRe: Community Rank-up #5 Magic

more_horiz
well, let's see

descriptionCommunity Rank-up #5 Magic - Page 2 EmptyRe: Community Rank-up #5 Magic

more_horiz
but i already sent mine

more_horiz
obviously someone else didnt send their response back yet lol

more_horiz
"Don't end this event ye---t!"
"No, it's limit, I am ending this, NOW!"

yeah, so this ended, give the rank up to @Bladecharge and @Olethros because only these 2 passed, congratulations
Someone please give them their Ra yellow ticket...

I will lock this.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply