Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionCommunity Rank-up EmptyCommunity Rank-up

more_horiz

Calling all slifers!

It has come to our attention that we have very little Ra's among our members. While we have tons of Slifers whom are on the verge of earning a Rank-up to Ra but luck just hasn't been on their side in Tournaments.So the DA Staff Team has up with the Community Rank-up scheme which is a way for you Slifers to achieve that rank up you so rightfully deserve!

What is Community Rank-up?

The community rank-up is very simple, You show us you deserve to be ranked up by participating in different events, tournaments, and of course contributing to different parts of the forum, and you'll earn a ticket to Ra - it's up to you whether you get on the plane or you stay behind.

How Does it work?

Myself and the DA Staff Team will nominate members who we think are deserving on the chance to gain a fast track to Ra and once we agreed on a member we deem worthy

They will be set 2 task and if they pass both those tasks they will be awarded with a rank up to Ra.

What are the task?

The tasks are simple, The first task will be to fix a deck. I will send you a deck via PM and your job is to to make it better BUT you are only allowed to change a maximum of 10 cards, You must also give reasons behind the cards you added.

The second task will be a basic rulings test that I will send you via PM, you must answer all these questions correctly to pass (Dont worry there nothing to difficult).

So for all you Slifers who cant wait to rank up this your chance! Good luck to everyone who partakes and im sure alot of you will be Ra soon.

descriptionCommunity Rank-up EmptyRe: Community Rank-up

more_horiz
All cleaned Smile

Rotation 1 nominations will start on Monday.

more_horiz
Bumping for all those are yet to see this.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply