Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

(TCG) DA Regular Tournament #7 [zac]

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+18
Bladecharge
DarkAngel
Zac
theJDMguy
Atticus
JC the shadow hunter
Staxx
Olethros
Lemin
GreasyGooch2398
whyUbrick.AGAIN!
Drunkion
Supacam98
HugeMemeus
Giant Skyhawk
Phoenix
Wafflez
Lux
22 posters

description(TCG) DA Regular Tournament #7 [zac]  - Page 2 Empty(TCG) DA Regular Tournament #7 [zac]

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

(TCG) DA Regular Tournament #7 [zac]  - Page 2 EWIOzlo

]DA Regular Tournament #73
Rules

1. The tournament is a single elimination tournament.
2. All duels done for the tournament are Match duels. 
3. All duels are TCG Advanced, MEANING NO OCG EXCLUSIVES, latest TCGbanlist & Adjusted list.
4. A disconnection counts as a single loss, unless there is proof (Which will be judged) That you had an upper hand over the situation.
5. All legal decks are allowed 
6. No Deck changing between rounds.

Use this for Signing Up:

CODE:
[/color]
CODE:

Code:

DA Name:
DN name:
Time Zone:

Prizes
Prizes will be the following:

CODE:

Code:

1st Place: 2000 Duel Points + 1 Medallion
2nd Place: 1000 Duel Points
3rd Place: 500 Duel Points

Bracket:
http://challonge.com/daregular7

Last edited by Lux on Thu May 04, 2017 7:41 am; edited 6 times in total

description(TCG) DA Regular Tournament #7 [zac]  - Page 2 EmptyRe: (TCG) DA Regular Tournament #7 [zac]

more_horiz
Atticus wrote:
Lost 0-2 to Nova. Barrier Statue mirror is lovely

Confirming. GGz bro

description(TCG) DA Regular Tournament #7 [zac]  - Page 2 EmptyRe: (TCG) DA Regular Tournament #7 [zac]

more_horiz
I call dibs if someone drops.

more_horiz
Won 2-0 to Giant Skyhawk

more_horiz
Well done. Updated. Keep dueling.

more_horiz
Beat Phoenix 2-0

more_horiz
Updated. Well done. Keep dueling.

more_horiz
@lux since MACR is being released tomorrow, can we use them?

more_horiz
I personally wouldn't mind it - but some players already completed their first duel and changing decks is not allowed. So there would be an unfair advantage given to those who still haven't dueled. So, to answer your question, you may not use cards from the upcoming set. Sorry.

more_horiz
I understand, thanks for the confirmation

more_horiz
Thank you for asking Wink

more_horiz
@Lux Let us know if we are free to proceed with matchups, or if you'd prefer we wait until a round is completed.

more_horiz
Won 2-0 vs Wafflez

Ggs

more_horiz
PowerNova wrote:
@Lux Let us know if we are free to proceed with matchups, or if you'd prefer we wait until a round is completed.

You can go ahead! 

@Zac I'll update later I'm on my phone right now.

more_horiz
I won 2 to 1 ggs

more_horiz
Confirm. GGs.

more_horiz
Little nova little nova let me in :O

more_horiz
Soooo, I believe my opponent has gone mia...

more_horiz
theJDMguy wrote:
Soooo, I believe my opponent has gone mia...

Post twice a day (preferably in the morning and in the evening) here (that should give you activity points) so then you'll either get auto-win or your opponent will get replaced. Same matters to others.

Also, updated.

more_horiz
won 2-1 vs angel-kun

ggz

more_horiz
confirmed

more_horiz
Still waiting on greasy Gooch to get back to me.....

more_horiz
Updated.

more_horiz
@BlackJack has been substituted. He is facing @theJDMguy. You two have 48 hours to complete your duel.

more_horiz
won against bladecharge 2-0

ggs

more_horiz
i will never make that deck mistake again.

more_horiz
Updated! Also, 24 hours left to complete Round 2 duels, or else I'll declare a winner by a coin flip.

more_horiz
Everyone, you need to PM @SilentKatana a deck you'll be using during the tournament! I give you time until saturday to send your decks, if you don't do it, you won't participate.

more_horiz
@Lux is this the wrong thread. Not for the HAT tour?

more_horiz
Olethros wrote:
@Lux is this the wrong thread. Not for the HAT tour?

Oh so this is where my post has gone :D I've been wondering why is it not there

more_horiz
Time up.

BlackJack surrendered, HugeMemeus won the coin flip. 4 days to do the Round 3 duels.

http://challonge.com/daregular7

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply