Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

DA Regular Tournament #4[TCG-Only]

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+11
BlackJack
Lux
Centrik
Pepchoninga
PowerNova
DanelerH
Zodiac火
Skitoritto
CrimsonOverlord
Alisae
Drunkion
15 posters

descriptionDA Regular Tournament #4[TCG-Only] EmptyDA Regular Tournament #4[TCG-Only]

more_horiz
DA Regular Tournament #4[TCG-Only] EWIOzlo
DA Regular Tournament #4

Use this for Signing Up:

Code:

DA Name:
YGO-Pro Name:
Time Zone:

Prizes
Prizes will be the following:

Code:

1st Place: 2000 Duel Points + Tournament Stack
2nd Place: 1000 Duel Points
3rd Place: 500 Duel Points

Round1: http://challonge.com/wekn67wj

Rulez:

Tcg Only Cards
Latest Banlist
Cant change decks between rounds
SHOW A SIDE PIC SHOWING YOUR EXTRA MAIN AND SIDE DECK!!!!

Confirmed players:
Drunkion
Epic Furry
BlackJack
DanelerH
Mr.Kandy
Centrik
CrimsonOverlord
Alisae
PowerNova
Zodiac
Evewill
GleamTheFox

Decklists:

Drunkion:
DA Regular Tournament #4[TCG-Only] 6479d10c04bd73f769dda8e842636f7d
Epic Furry:

DA Regular Tournament #4[TCG-Only] 09fbc4b890a2ec188bc62ac06bee893a
BlackJack:
DA Regular Tournament #4[TCG-Only] 5f41504533f0d4d407c776cff85a7acd
DanelerH:
DA Regular Tournament #4[TCG-Only] 0FzvKFI
Mr.Kandy:
DA Regular Tournament #4[TCG-Only] 651aea91b35678641816a959fe21de35
Centrik:
DA Regular Tournament #4[TCG-Only] Evilsw10
CrimsonOverlord:
DA Regular Tournament #4[TCG-Only] O5xD9us
Alisae:
DA Regular Tournament #4[TCG-Only] 44736a0620954f529e460f05f8f67154
PowerNova:
DA Regular Tournament #4[TCG-Only] 38a043d61e458799cc5c77eafd40e3eb
Zodiac:
DA Regular Tournament #4[TCG-Only] GiJRNIL
EveWill:
DA Regular Tournament #4[TCG-Only] 09580cd369ab515594110445d52671da
GleamTheFox:
DA Regular Tournament #4[TCG-Only] D10bc71427d342559f7cca537c662e4b

Last edited by Drunkion on Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:49 am; edited 14 times in total

descriptionDA Regular Tournament #4[TCG-Only] EmptyRe: DA Regular Tournament #4[TCG-Only]

more_horiz
DA Name: Alisae
YGO-Pro Name: Dazo or Alisae
Time Zone: PST

will include pic later.

descriptionDA Regular Tournament #4[TCG-Only] EmptyRe: DA Regular Tournament #4[TCG-Only]

more_horiz
No pic, only on first round the pic is needed, that way no one will know each others decks after 1st round and no one will be avaible to change side/main

more_horiz
How can you guarantee they wont change? Why is even deck posting needed? If dazo posts first, someone may counter it etc. Not everyone will post the deck at the exact moment

more_horiz
Well its better than  people changing between rounds, also if they counter dazo with specific cards they will have to stick with that for the rest of the tournament

more_horiz
Skitoritto
Skitoritto
UTC / GMT +1

We can demand replays. We can also screenshot the siding process, just open up the chat log in there to show whom you are dueling.

more_horiz
Drunkion wrote:
Well its better than  people changing between rounds, also if they counter dazo with specific cards they will have to stick with that for the rest of the tournament

Have them PM you their decklist, then post the decklists when the tournament begins.

more_horiz
DA Name: Zodiac火
Time-Zone: Eastern Standard
Ygopro: Akashi

more_horiz
Ok lets do that, guys PM your decklist, i will play but i will PM mine to botto i guess lol idk if you dont trust me DA Regular Tournament #4[TCG-Only] 3974120512

more_horiz
Invasion Vengeance comes out in two days in the TCG.  Are we including or excluding this?

more_horiz
PowerNova
GMT-5
Pic Pending

more_horiz
Inov is included, PLEASE SEND THE PICTURES IN A PM

more_horiz
When you host a tournament you usually don't play it lol...just saying DA Regular Tournament #4[TCG-Only] 3974120512 also you will have all our decks, so I would suggest you sit this one out ^^

Anyways in.

Will PM you the Decklist later...

more_horiz
When pep doesnt want to lose <3, i will Pm my decklist to botto now, he can confirm i'd be using that :D since i havent received any decklist yet

more_horiz
DA Name: Centrik
YGO-Pro Name: Centrik
Time Zone: GMT +7
Discord: Centrik#8068

Do I pm you the deck or show it in here?

more_horiz
Pm

more_horiz
Still isn't fair dude, have Botto host it entirely then...

You are gonna have all our Decklist, so it's no biggy if he has yours...you will be mentally prepared for the duel which is more then enough. 

When you host an event you don't participate in it. You watch over the progress and address problems that may occur.

(Yes I do not want to lose tho) 

Also I wil not send you my decklist. Only to Botto and only if he is the host entirely and receives all decks for this to be as fair as posible.

more_horiz
There is no rule stating the host cant participate. In fact we usually play in the tournies we host in.

more_horiz
I was playing in bunch of tournaments I hosted here on DA (including the important WCQ). It doesn't matter.

tbh Pep you should just let staffers do what they do and not brag about every tiny detail.

more_horiz
Pepchoninga wrote:
Still isn't fair dude, have Botto host it entirely then...

You are gonna have all our Decklist, so it's no biggy if he has yours...you will be mentally prepared for the duel which is more then enough. 

When you host an event you don't participate in it. You watch over the progress and address problems that may occur.

(Yes I do not want to lose tho) 

Also I wil not send you my decklist. Only to Botto and only if he is the host entirely and receives all decks for this to be as fair as posible.

Nro 1, you are the only one complaining, nro 2 "mentally prepared" no idea what that means, its not like i have fear of some decks lol, its just a tournament i've been in plenty, nro 3 like crimson said in most tournaments here staffers participate, nro 4 there's more people here besides me that can beat you dont think you will win just becouse i wont play nro 5 if you dont like the rules i invite you to not play the tournament then since i will host it and i will receive the decklists nro 6 if you get at least 4 people to complain about it i wont play Smile (good luck finding 1 more)

more_horiz
Please start sending your decklists so we can begin this, we got 10 people rn

more_horiz
Can i join?

more_horiz
yeah, just sento a decklisto

more_horiz
I'd like to join.

more_horiz
Drunkion wrote:
yeah, just sento a decklisto

K later today

more_horiz
we have 2 decklist, (3 with mine), i would like to have 5 or 6 by tonight, we got 11 sign ups :C

more_horiz
In.
CST.
Ygo:NightShroud
Academy: Hmmmm Take a hintmint? Lol

Will send decklist later tonight,

more_horiz
I will send my decklist to Botto ^^ 

more_horiz
Pepchoninga wrote:
I will send my decklist to Botto ^^ 

If you cant follow simple rules, you wont participate, since i be checking that the decklist match the side pictures i need the decklist, if i dont receive you wont play.

Also i will show my opponent my deck before my duels so no one has an "advantage"

more_horiz
You can send it to botto, but fark will still look at it. You are the only one making a big deal out of this.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply