Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionWhat decks would you give these guys EmptyWhat decks would you give these guys

more_horiz
I have this thing that could become a game maybe but that not why. I just want your guys opinions of what decks you would give these people.  fan made or not. I feel like giving one of them zoo

;\person 1 :

person 2 :

person 3 :

person 4 :

person 5 :

descriptionWhat decks would you give these guys EmptyRe: What decks would you give these guys

more_horiz
Person 1, Hieratics. Person 2, Cyber Angels. Person 3, Yosenju. Person 4, Shiranui. Person 5, something Gandora-oriented

descriptionWhat decks would you give these guys EmptyRe: What decks would you give these guys

more_horiz
Super quantums for all, team style

more_horiz
P1: fortune Ladies
P2: Mermails
P3: Speedroid/Windwitch
P4: Dark World
P5: Flamvall

more_horiz
I may mix your guy's answers for them like have one use on of  Wing shine deck and one use jolly deck(even though she said allof they use super quantums they would probably be different varieties) nd one use one of Atticus decks

more_horiz
And that made this thread dead

more_horiz
person 1 abc /cyber dragon 
person 2 mermails / dinomist
person three harpies
person 4 invoked
person 5 burning abyss
this was fun except for 3 since everyone did great for him so yea.

more_horiz
1 Wyatt
2 Mermails
3 Majespectre
4 Fluffal
5 Infernoid

more_horiz
1. Hunder
2. Mermails
3. Naturia
4. Dark World
5. Lavals

more_horiz
@vesquest you do know these are all females right

more_horiz
i kinda of noticed but i'm someone who doesn't care for gender which bad habit but meh.

more_horiz
person 1: Hirecatics, hunder, wyatts, abc/cyber, fortune
pesona 2: cyber angels, mermails x3
person 3: yousenju, natuiri, majicspetere,  witch deck, haripes
person 4: shiranu,x 2 dark world, fullfals, invoked
person 5: Gandora, lavals, infernoid, Ba, flameveil
all: qautems

So this is what i got in total well okay here is what i am going to do. Person 1 will use ABC, person 2 will use Mermails because 3 people ask recomend it. person 3 I will put in the witch invoke for them, Person 4 shiranu becuase it was recommened the most person 5 I will put in the quantum's deck which was no Becuase of jolty did something nice for them. She be like blade i said team style. I know jolty but i gave it to one of them. I will continue this later tonight with them names.

here is the next part of it http://www.duelacademy.net/t50012-what-would-you-name-these-people#533797

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply