Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionIntroduction to Balthazar Drake EmptyIntroduction to Balthazar Drake

more_horiz
Hello everyone, Balthazar Drake here, the Academy's newest student. I've only recently gotten back into yugioh, after a 2-21/2 year break. I'm starting to get my old groove back and can't wait to have fun dueling. I do want to provide some information about my character however so that people don't get confused. Drake has a sort of... Alter Ego that is locked away in his onyx pendant that he wears around his neck. The ego activates only when he is dueling, and is an infinetly better duelist than Drake himself. In the beginning of Drake's story, this won't happen often, and when it does he will be completely oblivious to it. Anyway, and as you all can tell, I definitely talk way to much, I can't wait to meet everyone and start dueling!

descriptionIntroduction to Balthazar Drake EmptyRe: Introduction to Balthazar Drake

more_horiz
Welcome to DA, Balthazar

descriptionIntroduction to Balthazar Drake EmptyRe: Introduction to Balthazar Drake

more_horiz
Thanks!

more_horiz
Introduction to Balthazar Drake Hello-bear

more_horiz
AvMagicain wrote:
Hello everyone, Balthazar Drake here, the Academy's newest student. I've only recently gotten back into yugioh, after a 2-21/2 year break. I'm starting to get my old groove back and can't wait to have fun dueling. I do want to provide some information about my character however so that people don't get confused. Drake has a sort of... Alter Ego that is locked away in his onyx pendant that he wears around his neck. The ego activates only when he is dueling, and is an infinetly better duelist than Drake himself. In the beginning of Drake's story, this won't happen often, and when it does he will be completely oblivious to it. Anyway, and as you all can tell, I definitely talk way to much, I can't wait to meet everyone and start dueling!

Welcome to DA Balthazar. Looking forward to a game or two. Have fun and stay active.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply