Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Introduction

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+6
Kandy.JPEG
zactheking
Anzo
LòKóS
Jv
Fluffer
10 posters

descriptionIntroduction EmptyIntroduction

more_horiz
Hello!! I'll tell you a little about my backround concerning Yugioh. I got interested in Yugioh about two years ago. I wasn't willing to buy cards because I did not have any money. One day on my way to school I found a box in the trash with some unusual cards in it along with some generic ones. Today the Egyptian-God cards aren't as rare as they were a couple of years ago but the winged dragon of ra was in there. Autographed and ultra rare format. Now that I've bored you with that story let me tell you about my dueling network history. I've had several accounts  and have been banned several times. If you need some qualified to help out with management of the academy might be a good choice to pick me. I've been war manager of a couple of clans on Dueling Network. I was War Manager, Admin, Chat Moderator, Tester, and teacher at SDA. Keep in mind just because staff are expected to be displinced and responsible while on the job doesn't mean they can't do it the easy way. The antagonist picks how simple the solution is. I'm very eager to make friends with all of you!  sunny

descriptionIntroduction EmptyRe: Introduction

more_horiz
welcome to the upper east side.
enjoy the game.

more_horiz
Welcome to Duel Academy Smile If ya need any help feel free to ask Wink

more_horiz
Welcome to DA Fluff Wink

more_horiz
by sda u mean shura and welcome to the academy

more_horiz
Rzactheking wrote:
by sda u mean shura and welcome to the academy

I left SDA a long time ago excuse me if I don't remember it's nickname. Thank you for your message. Much appreciated.

more_horiz
" I've had several accounts  and have been banned several times."

What

more_horiz
Mr.Kandy wrote:

What

Banned for speaking my mind. I use to be a nice genuine person. When I was that person people manipulated me because they knew how kind hearted I was and that I wouldn't do anything. I'm still one of the nicest, friendly, kindest person you'll ever meet but everything else in the opposite.

more_horiz
Welcome

more_horiz
IScottyAdams wrote:
Welcome

Thank you.

more_horiz
Hello there, welcome to Duel Academy! 

Be sure to read up on the rules and follow them! Admins like it when people do that. You can view our rules and regulations here

Be sure to read our guide too! There's tons of valuable information there. You can view our guide here

I hope you enjoy your time here! ^^

more_horiz
Solstice wrote:

Be sure to read up on the rules and follow them! Admins like it when people do that. You can view our rules and regulations here

Be sure to read our guide too! There's tons of valuable information there. You can view our guide here

I hope you enjoy your time here! ^^ thank you very much but I don't think I need to read a rule book or get an introduction with all sincerity.

more_horiz
Fluffer wrote:
Solstice wrote:

I hope you enjoy your time here! ^^ thank you very much but I don't think I need to read a rule book or get an introduction with all sincerity.

more_horiz
Fluffer wrote:
Mr.Kandy wrote:

What

Banned for speaking my mind. I use to be a nice genuine person. When I was that person people manipulated me because they knew how kind hearted I was and that I wouldn't do anything. I'm still one of the nicest, friendly, kindest person you'll ever meet but everything else in the opposite.

sad story then. anyway be active + stuff Wink

more_horiz
TL:DR

Welcome to DA!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply