Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionMonthly Decks EmptyMonthly Decks

more_horiz
Ever since I came back to the game, I have been doing a lot of netdecking, and testing a lot of decks. Where do I netdeck from?

http://yugiohtopdecks.com/date/March+2017

I see that they update decks on the daily from real life duelists who top in real life tournaments. They can do it monthly too. We should start posting these decks, and see if we can make fixes, or start discussions on each deck as to what could be changed and why. Of course those who want to netdeck can lol. We know they make decks on whatever their budget needs are, so a lot of the cards in their decks we won't really agree with for platform dueling purposes.

Cool part about is that you can save decks to your PC/laptop and import them to YGO Pro/Dueling Nexus/and even on Dueling Book now. (trust me I have tried it, and makes it easier for us.)

descriptionMonthly Decks EmptyRe: Monthly Decks

more_horiz
Yep, it is an old tradition to netdeck from top decks. 

Tho still, I find netdecking from random people on Youtube to work better for me. 

But still, I really need to get on DB soon.

more_horiz
YugiohTopDecks is a great site. Helped me out when I came back to the game a lot.

more_horiz
I would love to see Elemental Heroes come back.  Ever since Stratos was banned I can see why it's not viable anymore. The Masked Heroes are not nearly as good or fun in my opinion. Great idea though, I'm a netdecker and would love to see this happen.

more_horiz
There are some good Hero decks topping in the month for March, check them out!

more_horiz
I like to use topdeck to get ideas to base new decks around. sometimes i netdeck, but never will i netdeck a meta deck.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply