Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Abandoned Dorm Suggestion.

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+10
PowerNova
Linda-Senpai
the white knight
Drunkion
faervel
CrimsonOverlord
Staxx
Galaksii
TricMagic
Lux
14 posters

descriptionAbandoned Dorm Suggestion. - Page 3 EmptyAbandoned Dorm Suggestion.

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

I know this idea has been brought up many times by our older members of the community and I also know that we can order an exclusive title change of color or whatever, but I do feel like the abandoned dorm was unique to us. We worked hard for it just to be pushed down to obelisk. It made us unique, and recognizable as long time members of this community! I don't think it would hurt to bring it back just for us! It would serve its purpose of being "abandoned" because barely any of the purple members were active so it made Kinda sense to have the abandoned dorm there. Let's not mention that, y'all made a white dorm, if y'all can have that, why not bring back the abandoned one back and I guess let it be exclusive if not then have the option to choose light or dark side per say.

Edit: forgot to mention I did read the same suggestion made by Linda senpai before and it got locked, and no it wasn't a league it was a dorm. The whole "if you don't like it that's how DA is because of change" crap is not really helping the cause. I mean, there's no harm in keeping the dorm. I would understand if y'all kept the standard obelisk, slifer, and Ra. But y'all made a white dorm which is an ugly color I might add. It gave this academy history!

descriptionAbandoned Dorm Suggestion. - Page 3 EmptyRe: Abandoned Dorm Suggestion.

more_horiz
Abandoned Dorm Suggestion. - Page 3 34c3737b77144e3e8fd22b2ee18ba641

feeling nostalgic yet?

descriptionAbandoned Dorm Suggestion. - Page 3 EmptyRe: Abandoned Dorm Suggestion.

more_horiz
I do feel nostalgic that was when we were active! All the old members are there!

more_horiz
Aww man look at that list yo! I miss the activity we held then. Just goes to show some of the older things incorporated may just be what we need.

By the way, who still talks to King? My nigga tho, haven't talked to him since he decided to hang the decks up

more_horiz
PowerNova wrote:
Aww man look at that list yo! I miss the activity we held then. Just goes to show some of the older things incorporated may just be what we need.

By the way, who still talks to King? My nigga tho, haven't talked to him since he decided to hang the decks up

kingmp or kingwolfy

more_horiz
MP. I know Wolfy still around and whatnot

more_horiz
last time i spoke to kingmp he was trying to decide which school he was going to go to. he prob a big basketball player in his country now.

more_horiz
true imma see if i can get ahold of em. remember tellin him before if we ever crossed paths irl i'd cross em over n snap them ankles

more_horiz
I still got king Wolfe on Facebook. And yeah nova you are right we used to be active with the old stuff.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply