Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionDaneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 EmptyDaneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Class: Beastmaster, Tamer of Beasts[plus one to multiplier]
Level: 10
Damage: 330
Warlock of Tristain.
Level 9: 310 Damage
Instead of predicting and rolling 5 cards, instead roll 8. You do not take damage if the final 3 cards are predicted incorrectly. The previous critical effect of guessing all cards correctly only requires the first 5 cards to be guessed correctly, but would also triple the damage from any correctly guessed among the final 3.

Equipped items: Magical Hat, Claw of the White Dragon, Millennial Shield

descriptionDaneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 EmptyRe: Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down)

more_horiz
Ruka no Rua
Life of a Dragon:9225/34000
Full Power Of Friendship!: 330x4
Full Power of My Bonds: 310
Spell Cast

Elemental Clayman
Life: 680/2000
Power: 800

descriptionDaneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 EmptyRe: Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down)

more_horiz
The member 'TricMagic' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Monster Evolution' :
Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 Gaia_d10 Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 Jinzo10 Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 Gaia_k10 Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 Red-ey12 Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 Jinzo_10 Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 Stardu10 Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 Jinzo_11 Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 Jinzo10 Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 Shooti11

more_horiz
Ruka no Rua
Full Power Of Friendship!: 330x5
Spell Cast

Elemental Clayman
Life: 680/2000
Power: 800

Nefarious Rat of Nefariousness
Life: 600/600
Power: 400

more_horiz

'Visionary Dice' :
Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 Gravek10 Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 Gravek10 Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 Magica10 Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 Yubel10 Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 The_ey10 Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 The_ey10 Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 The_ey10 Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 Chosen10

more_horiz
Ruka no Rua
Life of a Dragon:8725/34000
Spell Cast

Life: 290/600

more_horiz

'Visionary Dice' :
Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 Chosen10 Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 Gravek10 Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 Magica10 Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 The_ey10 Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 Chosen10 Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 Yubel10 Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 Questi10 Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 Chosen10

more_horiz
Ruka no Rua
Spell Cast

Life: 600/600

Elemental Avian
Life: 1000/1000
Power: 1000

more_horiz

'Visionary Dice' :
Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 Chosen10 Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 Questi10 Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 Magica10 Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 The_ey10 Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 Questi10 Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 Yubel10 Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 Chosen10 Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 Gravek10 Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 The_ey10

more_horiz
Ruka no Rua
Life of a Dragon:8325/34000
Spell Cast

Elemental Avian
Life: 1000/1000
Power: 1000

Atlantean Pikeman

more_horiz

'Visionary Dice' :
Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 Gravek10 Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 Magica10 Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 Magica10 Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 Magica10 Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 The_ey10 Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 Questi10 Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 Chosen10 Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 The_ey10

more_horiz
Ruka no Rua
Life of a Dragon: 6325/34000
Spell Cast

Atlantean Pikeman

FJBM

more_horiz

'Visionary Dice' :
Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 Magica10 Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 Gravek10 Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 Yubel10 Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 Magica10 Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 Magica10 Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 Chosen10 Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 Gravek10 Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 Magica10

more_horiz
Ruka no Rua
Life of a Dragon: 3450/34000
Spell Cast

FJBM

Atlantean Pikeman

more_horiz

'Visionary Dice' :
Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 Magica10 Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 Questi10 Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 Chosen10 Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 Yubel10 Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 Gravek10 Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 The_ey10 Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 Magica10 Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 Questi10

more_horiz
Ruka no Rua
Life of a Dragon: 3050/34000
"Release!"

Atlantean Pikeman

Dragon AlligatorV2
Life: 1600/1600
Power: 2500

more_horiz

'Monster Evolution' :
Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 Jinzo_11 Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 Red-ey12 Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 Red-ey11 Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 Jinzo_11 Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 Jinzo10 Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 Red-ey12 Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 Jinzo_10 Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 Red-ey12 Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 Stardu10

more_horiz
Ruka no Rua
Life of a Dragon: 3050/34000
"Release!"

Dragon AlligatorV2
Life: 1600/1600
Power: 2500[/strike]

"Hua... hua.. Vision's Spell!"
Gigobyte

more_horiz

'Visionary Dice' :
Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 Yubel10 Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 Chosen10 Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 Gravek10 Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 Gravek10 Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 Questi10 Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 The_ey10 Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 Questi10 Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 Yubel10

more_horiz
Ruka no Rua
Life of a Dragon: 3000/34000

Gigobyte

Thiss.. hua, is it...

Vorse Raider of the Last

"All My Power. Onto This Battlefield."
"This is, A Goddess' Blasting!"

Last edited by TricMagic on Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:06 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz

'Monster Evolution' :
Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 Red-ey10 Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 Gaia_k10 Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 Jinzo_10 Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 Jinzo10 Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 Shooti10 Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 Red-ey11 Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 Shooti10 Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 Red-ey10 Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 Red-ey12

more_horiz
Hua.... Final Vision.

Ojama Yellow

more_horiz

'Visionary Dice' :
Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 Chosen10 Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 Yubel10 Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 Magica10 Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 Questi10 Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 Questi10 Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 The_ey10 Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 The_ey10 Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 Questi10

more_horiz
Arcana: The Fool
Gauntlet-Down
Quest
Complete
@jjh927

more_horiz

Daneler's Challenge: The Fool(Gauntlet-Down) - Page 7 5WLzjyO

Rising out of the ground in front of you is a familiar figure.

"Sorry it took a while. I found her pretty easily, but then I thought that would make it too easy for you as well, so I backtracked a bit and found some clues that will make it easier, although harder, but from your perspective easier, for you to find her. So, yes, there's this guy who knows where she is. Not me. A different guy. Who also knows where she is. A magician of black chaos. Literally what he calls himself too. I don't know what it is about the magical community that dislikes real names so much. "Magician of Black Chaos".

(Go challenge him. Use his stats. Every turn, temporarily reduce your attack stat by 10. I'll get back to you again when you're done.)

more_horiz
Well, I suppose this would be a vision quest, wouldn't it. Very well, I shall do so. Should be interesting to meet A Magician of Chaos.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply