Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionDragon Shrine(Rematch of False Reality) EmptyDragon Shrine(Rematch of False Reality)

more_horiz
Class: Beastmaster
Level: 5
Experience: N/A(5000)
Total Exp: 9000(Locked)
Life Points: 24,000
Damage: 230
Equipped items: Claw of the White Dragon, Millennial Shield
Additional Items: N/A

descriptionDragon Shrine(Rematch of False Reality) EmptyRe: Dragon Shrine(Rematch of False Reality)

more_horiz
Name: DanelerH
Class: Bard
Multiclass:  Sorcerer
Bard Level: 5
Sorcerer Level:  4
Experience: 0
Life Points: 24,000
Bard Damage: 240 (250 when self-targeting)
Sorcerer Damage:  220
Equipped items: Blade of Emo (one-handed)
Additional Items: Beastmaster ProofV/Ruka no Rua, Paladin ProofV/Bladecharge

descriptionDragon Shrine(Rematch of False Reality) EmptyRe: Dragon Shrine(Rematch of False Reality)

more_horiz
The member 'DanelerH' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Six-Sided Dice' :
Dragon Shrine(Rematch of False Reality) 3d-dic10
Result :
Dragon Shrine(Rematch of False Reality) Dice-310 Dragon Shrine(Rematch of False Reality) Dice-610 Dragon Shrine(Rematch of False Reality) Dice-610

more_horiz
Dice Jar, Dimension's roll

more_horiz
The member 'TricMagic' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Six-Sided Dice' :
Dragon Shrine(Rematch of False Reality) 3d-dic10
Result :
Dragon Shrine(Rematch of False Reality) Dice-610 Dragon Shrine(Rematch of False Reality) Dice-210 Dragon Shrine(Rematch of False Reality) Dice-610

more_horiz
After resting I find myself lost. What is this place? ! That Sound...

more_horiz

'Monster Evolution' :
Dragon Shrine(Rematch of False Reality) Shooti10 Dragon Shrine(Rematch of False Reality) Stardu10 Dragon Shrine(Rematch of False Reality) Shooti10 Dragon Shrine(Rematch of False Reality) Red-ey11 Dragon Shrine(Rematch of False Reality) Jinzo_10 Dragon Shrine(Rematch of False Reality) Red-ey10 Dragon Shrine(Rematch of False Reality) Gaia_k10 Dragon Shrine(Rematch of False Reality) Red-ey10 Dragon Shrine(Rematch of False Reality) Red-ey11

more_horiz
DanelerH:  24000
Ruka no Rua:  21600

Bard attack

more_horiz

'Poker Dice' :
Dragon Shrine(Rematch of False Reality) Dice_r10 Dragon Shrine(Rematch of False Reality) 7_comp10 Dragon Shrine(Rematch of False Reality) 7_comp10 Dragon Shrine(Rematch of False Reality) Dice_t10 Dragon Shrine(Rematch of False Reality) Dice_r10

more_horiz
Ruka no Rua:  16800
    DanelerH:  24000

Damn, this is the same as that dream!

more_horiz

'Monster Evolution' :
Dragon Shrine(Rematch of False Reality) Stardu10 Dragon Shrine(Rematch of False Reality) Gaia_k10 Dragon Shrine(Rematch of False Reality) Stardu10 Dragon Shrine(Rematch of False Reality) Red-ey12 Dragon Shrine(Rematch of False Reality) Gaia_d10 Dragon Shrine(Rematch of False Reality) Red-ey11 Dragon Shrine(Rematch of False Reality) Red-ey10 Dragon Shrine(Rematch of False Reality) Red-ey10 Dragon Shrine(Rematch of False Reality) Red-ey10

more_horiz
"Flame Walls"
2300x1

more_horiz
DanelerH:  21700

Bard attack

more_horiz

'Poker Dice' :
Dragon Shrine(Rematch of False Reality) 7_comp10 Dragon Shrine(Rematch of False Reality) Dice_j10 Dragon Shrine(Rematch of False Reality) Dice_r10 Dragon Shrine(Rematch of False Reality) Dice_j10 Dragon Shrine(Rematch of False Reality) Card_s10

more_horiz
The flames seem to catch the air on fire, distorting my foes notes. Time to finish this.

DanelerH:  7100

As I prepare to cast I feel power raging within.... I move.

Burst Stream Slash!

3000!

more_horiz
DanelerH:  4100

Bard attack

Last edited by DanelerH on Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed Life Points)

more_horiz

'Poker Dice' :
Dragon Shrine(Rematch of False Reality) Dice_r10 Dragon Shrine(Rematch of False Reality) Card_s10 Dragon Shrine(Rematch of False Reality) Card_s10 Dragon Shrine(Rematch of False Reality) Card_s10 Dragon Shrine(Rematch of False Reality) 7_comp10

more_horiz
Such power. I get the feeling... Deja vu?

DanelerH:  1800

more_horiz

'Monster Evolution' :
Dragon Shrine(Rematch of False Reality) Stardu10 Dragon Shrine(Rematch of False Reality) Red-ey10 Dragon Shrine(Rematch of False Reality) Jinzo_11 Dragon Shrine(Rematch of False Reality) Shooti10 Dragon Shrine(Rematch of False Reality) Stardu10 Dragon Shrine(Rematch of False Reality) Shooti11 Dragon Shrine(Rematch of False Reality) Jinzo_10 Dragon Shrine(Rematch of False Reality) Swift_10 Dragon Shrine(Rematch of False Reality) Shooti10

more_horiz
"Blue Star, Burst!"
With that my foe fades away like a mirage. But something appears . A crack, and I find myself outside. All that remains is a musical note, engraved with lyrics.

Rematch of False Reality
Complete
+ProofV/DanelerH

@DanelerH
@jjh927

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply