Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionJJ VS Behemoth- the rematch rematch rematch rematch rematch rematch EmptyJJ VS Behemoth- the rematch rematch rematch rematch rematch rematch

more_horiz
Last one for today.

descriptionJJ VS Behemoth- the rematch rematch rematch rematch rematch rematch EmptyRe: JJ VS Behemoth- the rematch rematch rematch rematch rematch rematch

more_horiz
Last one indeed.

I shallwin this as glorious ending of my day! Shemaforash!

descriptionJJ VS Behemoth- the rematch rematch rematch rematch rematch rematch EmptyRe: JJ VS Behemoth- the rematch rematch rematch rematch rematch rematch

more_horiz
The member 'Behemoth' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Dice Encounter' :
JJ VS Behemoth- the rematch rematch rematch rematch rematch rematch Ancien11 JJ VS Behemoth- the rematch rematch rematch rematch rematch rematch Jerry_10 JJ VS Behemoth- the rematch rematch rematch rematch rematch rematch Baby_d10 JJ VS Behemoth- the rematch rematch rematch rematch rematch rematch Archfi11 JJ VS Behemoth- the rematch rematch rematch rematch rematch rematch Elemen15

more_horiz
Pew pew

more_horiz
The member 'jjh927' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Dice Encounter' :
JJ VS Behemoth- the rematch rematch rematch rematch rematch rematch Ojama_13 JJ VS Behemoth- the rematch rematch rematch rematch rematch rematch Archfi10 JJ VS Behemoth- the rematch rematch rematch rematch rematch rematch Jerry_10 JJ VS Behemoth- the rematch rematch rematch rematch rematch rematch Ancien11 JJ VS Behemoth- the rematch rematch rematch rematch rematch rematch Gigoby10

more_horiz
Dafuq? Pewpew noises failed me.

more_horiz
Take this!
Worthy leader thou art indeed, but 'tis not my last fall!
Tomorrow we will procreate more posts!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum