Okay before I post the pictures and such there are a few things I want to get out there. I tried to find armour I can make female models of and make if sci-fi like. I could not find any. I can't draw well, so I used a site to make armour and all of the armour will look like halo armour.  

I will explain the armour: Armax armour is the standard armour, Reaper(light) is only for jetpack users, Plague is rare, but it is for going to hazard areas,  Phalanx is for heavys, Corba(light medium) is for Recon and Ranger is well for you know recon/sniper. Below are the necessary images fo the armour.

armour types :

Okay well since I did that I am going to show you the two teams symbol plus both sides symbols. Also  besides the team symbol on their armour, they have a number on them stating which number team fo said, team they are on nd which numbers like on Tony armour it would be 701 to show he is the leader of red nova o0 and the one stands for the first position of the team which is the leader. Also, they have the union symbol on them.
symbols :

Now here are the basic grunts looks well their colours vary but the colour ones is only for Genesis soldiers. Regular soldiers look 

male grunts :

female grunts :

Well I should not call them grunts their soldiers but whatever.  Now it time to go into the team armours. Again their was no female models I could use, so I am sorry. If I can I will. 

red nova armour :

Green totem :