Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Are you guys up for some Mafia?

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+7
Lux
CrimsonOverlord
Alisae
Bladecharge
jjh927
deathmark
Pepchoninga
11 posters

description Are you guys up for some Mafia? Empty Are you guys up for some Mafia?

more_horiz
If YES then reply here! I can host it or we can get some other staffer to host it. In short, if there's interest, we're doin' it. I'm always up with my boys.

description Are you guys up for some Mafia? EmptyRe: Are you guys up for some Mafia?

more_horiz
Im down to play if its wolf mafia and if the actual crew comes back to play

description Are you guys up for some Mafia? EmptyRe: Are you guys up for some Mafia?

more_horiz
I'm always down for some mafia even tho I'm probably playing it too much.

more_horiz
I didn't play any since AKA

and yea Wolf Mafia

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
I didn't play any since AKA

and yea Wolf Mafia

I'm starting to get addicted to it.

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Im down to play if its wolf mafia and if the actual crew comes back to play

Are you guys up for some Mafia? B95952bfefc1c8365300d4b69d2a26151450974980_full

Crew is ready sir!

more_horiz
@NightBot are you ready to host

more_horiz
Hopefully he's read on some modding articles.

more_horiz
someone explain xD

more_horiz
Oh look
Newbies
I guess I can pratice putting on my IC cap on in case I ever do decide to IC a newbie for Mafiascum's newbie games.

more_horiz
Pep and I are used to 2 week days btw.
Actually I dunno about Pep.
I know I am.
Fuck I might actually Hydra with one of ywall in case that's fun.
Also Lux if you have a set up in mind let me review it!
I wanna try learning how to review set ups for balance.

more_horiz
This is for Lux btw:
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Category:Micro_Setups

more_horiz
BTW Lux if a hydra does suddenly appear and assuming you are okay with that, the hydra would have to get a PT so that they can talk about the game.

more_horiz
deathmark wrote:
someone explain xD

How about I give you a flash game instead. Okay. Click the link! It'll be greeeat!

more_horiz
Just normal wolf setup. That leaves the absurd neutrals, dozens of evil roles and town roles out and makes it a simple deductive game of chance.

more_horiz
Then you better get used to 2-3 days again because two week days is stupid for a Wolf Mafia (which is also not complicated to host)

but we need a staffer to host cause I wanna play too

more_horiz
It's normal to have 1 scum faction
(meaning no SKs or Neutrals are that stuff)

Cool set up
1 Doc
1 Cop
1 Scum Roleblocker
The rest Vanillas

more_horiz
Oh yeah 1 Mafioso in that set up as well,

more_horiz
We play Wolf Mafia with The Wolf, Godfather, Mafioso and Doc, Detective and citizens.

more_horiz
So normal mafia except tilted in scum's favor.
ok

more_horiz
That is how mafia is though. Beats the IM THE BUSDRIVER AND I FKED EVERYTHING UP HA. Oh im a wizard so im immortal crap

more_horiz
Some setups are tilted for maf's favor.
Some are tilted in town's favor.
Some are perfectly balanced. How tilted they are in town or scum favor is up to the person making the setup as long as it's not blatantly overpowered.
I'm not complaining about it.

Want some more balanced 9 player set ups?

more_horiz
Also scum needs a roleblocker instead of a godfather if town is going to have a cop and a doctor.
Because what can happen is the following:
Day 1 Cop claims.
Town nolynches.
Scum is forced to doc hunt while the doc is pocketing the Cop.
Town continues to nolynch until the doc is killed off or the Cop get's a guilty.

That sound fun to anyone?

more_horiz
I don't think we can even get 9 players for this. Don't wanna be a party pooper, but atm i see no staff willing to host this

more_horiz
I mean, with a GF it's okay but it doesn't stop the cop from forming a solid townblock.
scum roleblocker stops a solid townblock from forming period.

pedit: look at the micro setups I posted, we could probably do 7 or 5.

more_horiz
I'm a person! This is the only way you can get me to post.

more_horiz
what mafia about?

more_horiz
Bladecharge wrote:
what mafia about?
Alisae wrote:
deathmark wrote:
someone explain xD

How about I give you a flash game instead. Okay. Click the link! It'll be greeeat!

more_horiz
*looks over schedule* I'll see if I can find room to fit it in...
Alisae's avatar does give me some motivation...

more_horiz
bote tbf we want to play wolf mafia exactly bevause it has those simple roles. We are not mafiascum

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply