Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionLet's make a Deck{series} intro EmptyLet's make a Deck{series} intro

more_horiz
This is a series i am going to start that will be making fantasy decks. it can be a fusion, Xyz some sort of gimmick deck what ever. This is a fun series to do on. At the same time let's not do stuff that would get us in trouble.  Each new  post will be about making a new deck or making some sort of support for a new deck. each one we will try to tackle somethign until we can't tackle anymore while avioding fantasy concussions. So to start off let's try to bring Normal monster back into play with a fantasy deck. Ideas away  bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

descriptionLet's make a Deck{series} intro EmptyRe: Let's make a Deck{series} intro

more_horiz
Uhm, we have a staffer who does this (Centrik). You even posted on that topic, so why have 2 threads of the same thing?

descriptionLet's make a Deck{series} intro EmptyRe: Let's make a Deck{series} intro

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Uhm, we have a staffer who does this (Centrik). You even posted on that topic, so why have 2 threads of the same thing?

this was posted in card creation studio forum.... he's talking about making up new cards in a new deck.

Last edited by STX on Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Oh, misunderstood muh bad. Welp gl then

more_horiz
Ya so let's bring the normal monsters back in town

more_horiz
Well it was hard thinking of stuff, but i think i got a good Start so far. Sorry but no Pics for the Spells and Trap Razz 

Monsters :

Spell Cards :

Traps :

Extra Deck :

more_horiz
immunity is wow it op

more_horiz
But Daigusto Sphreez has the same Opponent takes damage effect, and there are also Majispectors who can't be targeted or destroyed by effects, as well as its a simple continues spell that can be easily popped in an era where Twin Twister is common.

more_horiz
hmm ya true

more_horiz
Good luck on making decks. Be creative guys. Just don't make something to OP.....

more_horiz
still have immunity only prevent battle destroyed or card effect destrution

more_horiz
If my input is welcome I have a few ideas

Artisan of the lost guild 
Monster LIGHT warrior level 5 normal pendulum scale 1
Pend effect 
When a 'lost guild' monster(s) is summoned from your extra deck, and one 'lost guild' monster from your deck to your hand 

Card des 
An old smith who worked for the guild illusions. With his best days now behind him he imparts his storys to some village children

more_horiz
well otherwise seems pretty solid.

more_horiz
I got way more where that came from

more_horiz
you can show if you want to

more_horiz
alright here goes 

seeker of the lost guild 
Monster level 3 Dark spellcaster normal pendulum scale 6
pend effect
when a 'Lost guild' monster is summoned from your extra deck add one 'lost guild' spell/trap or one spell/ trap that lists 'normal monster' or 'normal monsters' from your deck to your hand 
card dis 
a young man seeking to re-form the guild Illusions in order to fight the new dark cult that has taken his home, and also to learn of his own  abilitys  

ATK 1600 DEF 1000

Normal Fusion Evolution 
spell normal 
fusion summon one fusion monster from your extra deck using normal monsters in your hand or field as fusion materials, if both monsters in your pendulum zones are normal monsters you can also use up to two monsters from your deck as materials

secret ways of the lost guild 
spell normal
if you control no monsters special summon up to three 'lost guild' monsters from your deck in defense position with different levels and if you do all monsters you control become level 4. You can't summon monsters the turn you activate this effect except normal monsters. You can banish this card from your graveyard during either players turn, then activate one of these effects
Snychro summon one 'lost guild' snychro monster using normal monsters you control as material
Xyz summon one 'lost guild' Xyz monster using normal monsters you control as material 
Fusion summon one 'lost guild' Fusion monster using normal monsters you control as material 

Journeyman of the lost guild 
fusion level 7  Light spellcaster effect
One normal type pendulum monster+ one normal monster
(this card is always treated as a normal monster) 
when a normal monster you control battles an  opponent's monster, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects till the end of the damage step also the ATK and DEF of the attack target become equal to it's original ATK and DEF. Once per turn during either player's turn when a normal type monster you control battles you have it gain 200 ATK for every 'lost guild' monster on your field,  in your grave, or face-up extra deck

ATK 2200 DEF 2400

more_horiz
Well I Can Code And Pack This For Ygopro...

Yunno If Anyone Actually Cares...

I'll Do It Someone Says That They Would Like Me To.

Yes You CAN Use Fanmade Cards In Ygopro

more_horiz
you can use fanmade card in YGOPRO what???

more_horiz
If you code them and pack them (which is a kinda complicated process)

more_horiz
username290 wrote:
If you code them and pack them (which is a kinda complicated process)

it's not complicated.
except for me because i'm coding them..
only you want them coded.
just get ygopro card packer https://www.ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/YGOPRO-Card-Packer?m=165875#post165875 .
then install packer. also if your ygopro doesn't have a thumbnails folder n the pics folder pls make a new file named "thumbnails"

more_horiz
Wheir can I go to the deck list

more_horiz
Foreshadowing:
Let's make a Deck{series} intro Search10

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply