Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionNBA 2017 and All-Stars. EmptyNBA 2017 and All-Stars.

more_horiz
How are you liking this season and who are you voting for in the All-Star Game. 

I've been voting for Paul Millsap, PG13, Tim Hardaway Jr., Dwight Howard, and James Harden.

descriptionNBA 2017 and All-Stars. EmptyRe: NBA 2017 and All-Stars.

more_horiz
Couldn't catch with NBA much this season... I was only following Hornets and Hawks a bit

more_horiz
I think that this season has been brilliant so far. So many amazing perfomances. I've been voting for my man Russell Westbrook only. 

Dude needs to get MVP but because OKC is 7th seed he won't lol

more_horiz
Galaksii wrote:
Couldn't catch with NBA much this season... I was only following Hornets and Hawks a bit

The Hawks traded Kyle Korver to the Cavs so that pretty much guarantees them the Championship 
Lux wrote:
I think that this season has been brilliant so far. So many amazing perfomances. I've been voting for my man Russell Westbrook only. 

Dude needs to get MVP but because OKC is 7th seed he won't lol

Def, he is fucking averaging a triple double!!! If he doesn't win, the NBA is rigged.

more_horiz
Not necessarily. Let's wait for playoffs.

And that award is literally so stupid. It's called Most Valuable Player but only players from Top 3 seed team can win it. Let's be real Harden is beasting but Westbrook is doing everything he does AND BETTER and is also MORE VALUABLE than Harden to his team. Harden has some 3p experts in his team (also has Eric Gordon on the bench who's a beast and makes most 3p in the league right now). Westbrook has couple of rookies in his team and team's second scoring option (Dipo) scores pretty much as much as Gordon. 'stache bros (Kanter and Adams) are beastin' though and while this Oklahoma team is not a title contender it's very threating and promising for next few seasons.

more_horiz
NBA 2017 and All-Stars. 15977344_10154766549193463_4107195895106026639_n

more_horiz
it's so dumb that Curry is going to start over Westbrook. And WTF is this hype over Zaza Pachulia lately lol

more_horiz
Idk man hahahaha

Russell Westbrook #NBAVote

20 triple-doubles

more_horiz
yikes.... did you see that mud hole the warriors stomped into the cavs

more_horiz
Yeah Cavs were playing bad since the very beginning. Disappointed. But that's ball. 

Thunder also got blown by Clippers

more_horiz
it sucks now that CP3 is going to be out for 7 weeks, give or take. that's really going to hurt.

more_horiz
I absolutely love CP3. He's a class. Best pure PG in the league

more_horiz
That's funny you say that I was just talking to a friend yesterday about him and I said that CP3, John Wall, and Damian Lillard, are the truest to the position in the game. And my friend said that they are like Sagat, Ken, and Guile in street fighter. They are probably the most balanced in the NBA. Curry is like Ryu, Westbrook is like Chun-Li, and Kyrie is like Vega. He had me dying lol XD.

more_horiz
hahahah I don't know who those are though NBA 2017 and All-Stars. 3974120512 

And CP3 is still the purest out of them all. Lillard is a shooter who oftens shoots terrible, Wall is pretty pure but still a scorer, but CP3 is making plays with such an ease. 

Curry is probably the best shooter ever and also handles the ball good. Also pretty good at drawing fouls and laying-up. Kyrie is handling god in current NBA, great isolation player and clutch af. Just been struggling recently with that FG%. Russ is everything lol. His decision making is questionable sometimes but his heart and intensity he plays with is amazing. Even on a night-off he is the best OKC player by a margin.

more_horiz
http://bkref.com/tiny/JxSDY

check out their stats, and you'll see why I think D.Lillard is a true pg

more_horiz
Idk man he's attempting 17.1 shots per game, only Wess tries more (17.4.) and 7.1 3p shots (

more_horiz
NBA 2017 and All-Stars. EvqMTQ5

more_horiz
Look at all these niggas expressions like: "Where the fuck is Westbrook" and then DeRozan and Curry look like they did some nasty things with voting hahahah

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply