Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionSelling or Trading my LoL account? EmptySelling or Trading my LoL account?

more_horiz
Alright, so... I haven't opened up league in 7 months and it's safe to say I won't play it anymore. It's not that it's a bad game, I just don't have the time to devote 30-60 minutes at a time to it, just to lose.

So, I'm selling my account or trading it for a unranked NA overwatch account.

The name is MageBreaker, I have around 10 exclusive event skins, maybe more. over 115 skins, and 131 champions. The account is also lvl 30, and basically maxed out runes.

You'de get everything, even the email attached to it. As long as you do the same for the overwatch account.

The reason I need a second overwatch account is to carry friends in ranked. That way, I actually get to play with them. Please, if anybody is interested, pm me here.

So, would anybody be interested?

tl;dr

trading my LoL account for an overwatch account.

Last edited by Dex on Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:17 pm; edited 2 times in total

descriptionSelling or Trading my LoL account? EmptyRe: Selling or Trading my LoL account?

more_horiz
Why would you use sell or trade your account. This is like black market stuff someone can get your information and i mean all of it. I hope you did not put it up to sale else where.

descriptionSelling or Trading my LoL account? EmptyRe: Selling or Trading my LoL account?

more_horiz
I hope someone buys it. Good luck on sellin it dex, sadly i don't play

more_horiz
Agh i would love your account dude, i need some skins Selling or Trading my LoL account? 3974120512

sadly i play in LAS, otherwise i would definetely take the trade Sad, i do recommend you posting in a gaming forum you probabbly get more replies than here :D obviusly is harder becouse you dont actually know the buyer

more_horiz
@bladecharge That's the reason I'm posting it here. Plus, you can change your LoL account email and I didn't sign up with any personal information.

@Drunkion There's so many tho and I don't wanna pay a middleman. or get scammed.

more_horiz
hmmm....so u want to exhange ur lol account for a new account??? how new do u need or how much experience do u want on the account in order to exhange??
im interested^
plz let meh know^^

more_horiz
YAMI MOTO#1 wrote:
hmmm....so u want to exhange ur lol account for a new account??? how new do u need or how much experience do u want on the account in order to exhange??
im interested^
plz let meh know^^

Lvl 25 unranked Overwatch account.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply