Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptiononline deck discussion Emptyonline deck discussion

more_horiz
I really don't wana complicate this because it really isn't. basically what im asking for is a ham made where ppl can consult their decks with experienced duelists and get instant suggestions or fixes right there at the spot. This way u dont have to wait for ppl to respond, also u can reduce the xtra posts in DA. Also if u want u can test ur deck against a moderator and get instantly get feedback. This way not only will u get better fixes u can also learn how to better use ur deck

So guys what do u think :?:

descriptiononline deck discussion EmptyRe: online deck discussion

more_horiz
so.... guys any comments at all !!

more_horiz
I don't think this is a good idea.Firstly it will be so inactive,maybe you will be the only one who would like to duel.Also i think that the "Deck Discussion" thread is for that,no need for hamachi networks etc.

more_horiz
I agree with MUFC the idea is not bad but even if it is aproved it will be inactive I asure you the best thing is deck discoussion and you can talk to any opp you have to give you suggestions at the end of the duel (if he beats you or he's not a beginer)

more_horiz
u guys realize we can have both of them im not saying to close deck discussion thread

Also i normally do see atleast 2 admins online in the hams. im sure they wont mind giving up 2 mins. of their time for a few pointers

more_horiz
Ok, the problem here is that people have lives. They don't want to be pestered whenever they're online to help fix your deck. That's why this idea doesn't work. I think it would be more than active enough, but if it were me I would end up getting frustrated with people constantly asking my advice. That's why I think we should only stick to Deck Discussion class, and not add this feature. I already get enough people asking me for deck fixes on hamachi without having a net entirely dedicated to it.

more_horiz
Dude its not compulsory for you to give adivce or fixes besides im sure that ur not the only 1 deck expert around here.

Besides if its that much pain to you than don't join it.

Also u can always alter the ham to ur needs (meaning only let 2 or 3 ppl join at a time or something like that)

more_horiz
As I said you can ask for suggestions from opp i mean you won't always find someone to give you fixes you can make that net your self and see how it works you don't really need our aproval just don't put DA in the name

more_horiz
Well I completely agree with neko, enough said.
Deck discussion is all that you need.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum