Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

[TCG] DA Regular Tournament #6 (Round 1)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+10
Centrik
PaNiCMaKeRz
TricMagic
CrimsonOverlord
PowerNova
deathmark
Pepchoninga
Drunkion
BlackJack
Reessiel
14 posters

description[TCG] DA Regular Tournament #6 (Round 1) - Page 2 Empty[TCG] DA Regular Tournament #6 (Round 1)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Regular Tournament #6
[TCG] DA Regular Tournament #6 (Round 1) - Page 2 EWIOzlo

Code:

DA Name:
YGO-Pro Name:
Time Zone:

Prizes:

Code:

1st Place: 2000 Duel Points + Tournament Stack
2nd Place: 1000 Duel Points
3rd Place: 500 Duel Points

Rules:

LASTEST BANLIST
NO EXODIA, BURN, MILL, STALL,.....
YOU CAN'T CHANGE DECKS BETWEEN ROUNDS

Participants:
Reessiel
Pepchoninga
BlackJack
Panic
psychoturtle
Drunkion
PowerNova
Lux
deathmark

Challonge: http://challonge.com/tcg6

Last edited by Centrik on Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:08 am; edited 4 times in total

description[TCG] DA Regular Tournament #6 (Round 1) - Page 2 EmptyRe: [TCG] DA Regular Tournament #6 (Round 1)

more_horiz
here I am @psychoturtle.. pm me when you'll be available

Last edited by PaNiCMaKeRz on Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total

description[TCG] DA Regular Tournament #6 (Round 1) - Page 2 EmptyRe: [TCG] DA Regular Tournament #6 (Round 1)

more_horiz
Since this is 2nd page some people may not see it.

Post again: http://challonge.com/tcg6

more_horiz
deadline?

more_horiz
Deadline will be 22/1. It means a week.

more_horiz
Good luck to everyone.

more_horiz
Let me know when I can catch you @Pepchoninga

more_horiz
won 2-1 vs panic ggs

more_horiz
confirm

more_horiz
Updated. Since Lux is inactive, I replaced Lux with @deathmark

Go go go!

more_horiz
Still waiting @Pepchoninga

more_horiz
what the fuck how am I inactive

more_horiz
Reminder that blackjack who didn't wanna play in this is still in lmao

more_horiz
hey i can replace any inactive player if you want!

more_horiz
I'm sorry it's Drunkion. I'll fix it right away. Two of you are the same.

Ok Judai.

@TricMagic are you up for BlackJack's slot?

more_horiz
Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

more_horiz
Im the only active player and Im out [TCG] DA Regular Tournament #6 (Round 1) - Page 2 3974120512

more_horiz
bs I'm active as well

more_horiz
Well not really suprising, when half was inactive from the getgo. I really don't understand the pressure to put out tournies and start them when you kinda know which ones are truly entering or not. Fark is on a trip, resiel was never active, pep is busy, turt too. Considering how everyone is busy with something irl ofc, events are just more suited , because they are more laid back, which benefits the current mood of this site

more_horiz
Ok you think too much, dear. My extra action doesn't hurt you at all. If it's again inactive, we'll consider stopping hosting tournaments.

more_horiz
Nono nothing against you, just sayin this was kinda inevitable

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Well not really suprising, when half was inactive from the getgo. I really don't understand the pressure to put out tournies and start them when you kinda know which ones are truly entering or not. Fark is on a trip, resiel was never active, pep is busy, turt too. Considering how everyone is busy with something irl ofc, events are just more suited , because they are more laid back, which benefits the current mood of this site

Even when busy, I always play my matches in time. I don't remember ever being late for a tournament game.

more_horiz
psychoturtle wrote:
CrimsonOverlord wrote:

Even when busy, I always play my matches in time. I don't remember ever being late for a tournament game.

That wasnt the point. Plus u've been a bit afk recently and it's like completely understandable cuz responsibilities. I'm just saying half of the players were kinda known they'd go afk

more_horiz
How do you get in these

more_horiz
Pep died so . . . .

more_horiz
This tournament will be closed due to inactivity.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply