Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

[Room] PaNiCMaKeRz, Slifer Red Dorm

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+9
Lux
Booked
Set 5 Pass
Aannax
Yata|Of|Garatsuu
username290
Centrik
faervel
Drunkion
13 posters

description[Room] PaNiCMaKeRz, Slifer Red Dorm - Page 2 Empty[Room] PaNiCMaKeRz, Slifer Red Dorm

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Welcome to my room everyone
[Room] PaNiCMaKeRz, Slifer Red Dorm - Page 2 Tumblr10

As you can see there are 3 beds and I am only one person..

!So I am looking for 2 Slifer roomates!

Anyone of you Reds willing to join my team of 3??

If so we are going to be a real team, like testing strategies together,
searching new combos, improving each others decks etc.

Waiting for your offers.. [Room] PaNiCMaKeRz, Slifer Red Dorm - Page 2 3974120512 

Join my team and together we'll take RA4EVA Gang down!!!

Last edited by PaNiCMaKeRz on Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:30 pm; edited 3 times in total

description[Room] PaNiCMaKeRz, Slifer Red Dorm - Page 2 EmptyRe: [Room] PaNiCMaKeRz, Slifer Red Dorm

more_horiz
I like his way, just dislike himself calling a leader...that was my point, but guess I was being stupid. Just don't cal, youself better then other as there are better slifers that deserve to be called leaders of this dorm.

description[Room] PaNiCMaKeRz, Slifer Red Dorm - Page 2 EmptyRe: [Room] PaNiCMaKeRz, Slifer Red Dorm

more_horiz
Pepchoninga wrote:
I like his way, just dislike himself calling a leader...that was my point, but guess I was being stupid. Just don't cal, youself better then other as there are better slifers that deserve to be called leaders of this dorm.

pff what else can I say.. you automatically just pointed that
being a leader == being the best duelist
sure..

more_horiz
Well before there were people that were dorm leaders. It was a common thing in academys. But yes, I do belive if anything there are better more proven duelists at least at this stage that would deserve to be called leaders.

more_horiz
Pepchoninga wrote:
Well before there were people that were dorm leaders. It was a common thing in academys. But yes, I do belive if anything there are better more proven duelists at least at this stage that would deserve to be called leaders.

conversation has no point from now on so lets just stop it..

more_horiz
Glad to hear we agree with this ^^

more_horiz
Pepchoninga wrote:

Why do you have to brag about every tiny detail here at DA. This pal just showed some nice will by making mine and everyone elses life easier by creating the team. 

What's the fuckin deal about being called leader? No one is  or will be called dorm leaders, it was more a joke. 

Just drop it for the good.

more_horiz
I recognize panic as the leader of slifer cuz, surprise he is the best slifer atm

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
Pepchoninga wrote:

Why do you have to brag about every tiny detail here at DA. This pal just showed some nice will by making mine and everyone elses life easier by creating the team. 

What's the fuckin deal about being called leader? No one is  or will be called dorm leaders, it was more a joke. 

Just drop it for the good.

I just dislike it. Gave an opinion and I think Panic understood me. No need to be a judge for everything you know Razz

more_horiz
[color:4f0e=#ffcc00Your room has been taken by yours truly @

You've been challenged. I'll see you in the shadow realm Twisted Evil ]

more_horiz
you know i havent got roomates yet which means i will duel alone which is something really bad for you!
bring it on..

more_horiz
Yey, hot action ^^

more_horiz
huh this place is hisory..

more_horiz
y revive it then, history shud remain behind us heh
"Slifer Red Dorm" tho lol, maybe we shud move it

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply