Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

[Room] PaNiCMaKeRz, Slifer Red Dorm

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+9
Lux
Booked
Set 5 Pass
Aannax
Yata|Of|Garatsuu
username290
Centrik
faervel
Drunkion
13 posters

description[Room] PaNiCMaKeRz, Slifer Red Dorm Empty[Room] PaNiCMaKeRz, Slifer Red Dorm

more_horiz
Welcome to my room everyone
[Room] PaNiCMaKeRz, Slifer Red Dorm Tumblr10

As you can see there are 3 beds and I am only one person..

!So I am looking for 2 Slifer roomates!

Anyone of you Reds willing to join my team of 3??

If so we are going to be a real team, like testing strategies together,
searching new combos, improving each others decks etc.

Waiting for your offers.. [Room] PaNiCMaKeRz, Slifer Red Dorm 3974120512 

Join my team and together we'll take RA4EVA Gang down!!!

Last edited by PaNiCMaKeRz on Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:30 pm; edited 3 times in total

description[Room] PaNiCMaKeRz, Slifer Red Dorm EmptyRe: [Room] PaNiCMaKeRz, Slifer Red Dorm

more_horiz
Joins*

I got kicked out of obelisk for playing cancer, hope we get along

description[Room] PaNiCMaKeRz, Slifer Red Dorm EmptyRe: [Room] PaNiCMaKeRz, Slifer Red Dorm

more_horiz
I'm going to go to slifer so I now will stay here then.

more_horiz
looks like no one will join, chet

more_horiz
RA4EVA Gang is taking over our dorm..
Join my team and lets duel them all one by one!!

Who will join me?

more_horiz
These new slifers ain't bout that life @PaNiCMaKeRz better reruit @Kandy @Jc the shadow Hunter and some of the older peeps in DA [Room] PaNiCMaKeRz, Slifer Red Dorm 3974120512

more_horiz
Centrik wrote:
I'm going to go to slifer so I now will stay here then.

^The 1st thing I said when I joined here at my room.(2nd room actually cause 1st one kinda burned down...back then slifers didn't have human rights either; good times.)

more_horiz
Welp, look our cuz I hear that your biggest opponents are the rats [Room] PaNiCMaKeRz, Slifer Red Dorm 3974120512

more_horiz
Pepchoninga wrote:
Welp, look our cuz I hear that your biggest opponents are the rats [Room] PaNiCMaKeRz, Slifer Red Dorm 3974120512

@Pepchoninga got jokes but he ain't doin nuttin bout his dorm being taken over

#RA4EVA Gang runs this bihhhh

more_horiz
Sorry Panic I'm in RA4EVA now even though the name sounds a little bit gay.

more_horiz
PowerNova wrote:
Pepchoninga wrote:

@Pepchoninga got jokes but he ain't doin nuttin bout his dorm being taken over

#RA4EVA Gang runs this bihhhh

Heyyy, you know what my gal says! Kill em with kindness! Or in my case with jokes. Do you really want me to send you to the shadow realm again [Room] PaNiCMaKeRz, Slifer Red Dorm 3974120512

more_horiz
you know, I'd like to I'd really like to except I already got a cave, it's cold and dark and lonely and  ... on second thought $%^& this I'm sick of being useless. the simple fact that i can fight back now combined with the absolute crap that happening it's it's AHHHHHH 

count me in @PaNiCMaKeRz

more_horiz
username290 wrote:
you know, I'd like to I'd really like to except I already got a cave, it's cold and dark and lonely and  ... on second thought $%^& this I'm sick of being useless. the simple fact that i can fight back now combined with the absolute crap that happening it's it's AHHHHHH 

count me in @PaNiCMaKeRz

I knew I can count on you Smile
It's nice to see you rebuilding confidence [Room] PaNiCMaKeRz, Slifer Red Dorm 3974120512
I'll message you soon @username290

Centrik wrote:
Sorry Panic I'm in RA4EVA now even though the name sounds a little bit gay.

It's ok @Centrik .. I guess I'll have to take you down like the rest of your gang

Drunkion wrote:
Joins*

Drunk it would be nice to see you in my team , we need some experienced duelist like you!
Will pm you soon @Drunkion

more_horiz
If you can explain what you mean for "team", I might consider joining.

more_horiz
Set 5 Pass wrote:
If you can explain what you mean for "team", I might consider joining.

Okay listen, at first I was just looking for 2 guys for playtesting etc.
But now there gonna be a dorm war and I am defending Slifers, so I am making a team of duelists to face
the RA4EVA Gang!!

If you want to join let me know

more_horiz
I haven't took my Dorm test but I would like to participate.

more_horiz
I can help but only from DEVPRO

more_horiz
If it is on YGOPro and I don't have to play with restriced rules I'm ok.

more_horiz
Drunkion wrote:
Joins*

Stfu and come play for us! 

We love you and your fluffals [Room] PaNiCMaKeRz, Slifer Red Dorm 3974120512

more_horiz
Thank you guys for your willingness!!

When it's time some of you will receive a private message telling you what to do..

Be ready..

more_horiz
Lol, this is funny. 

Who made you there leader. Let people flow by themselves, this will be more fun for everybody ^^ 

Members will learn what to do when @Lux updates his op with all the details about how everything will commence.

more_horiz
Just tell me whose ass I have to kick and I'm perfectly fine with it.

more_horiz
Pepchoninga wrote:
Lol, this is funny. 

Who made you there leader. Let people flow by themselves, this will be more fun for everybody ^^ 

Members will learn what to do when @Lux updates his op with all the details about how everything will commence.

hmm I think making my team == being its leader

you probably dont know how equalities work

Also, a group of ppl without someone to keep them together cant be a team.. that's what I mean by the word "leader"
I am not someone who tells people what to do and they cant do otherwise, I just keep them together and motivated...

you should read some books..

more_horiz
Not gonna argue, just think proclaiming yourself a leader is dumb. 

Also we are not making teams, we are having people duel against each other. 

Also I've read more then nough books belive me. Just saying Razz

more_horiz
Pepchoninga wrote:
Not gonna argue, just think proclaiming yourself a leader is dumb. 

Also we are not making teams, we are having people duel against each other. 

Also I've read more then nough books belive me. Just saying Razz

my intension wasnt to argue.. lol
it's SLIFERS vs the GANG so it's about teams.. the slifer team..

I cant say how many books you've read obviously, but you are only 15
do you even know how to solve linear equations yet?

P.S. I am not arguing..

more_horiz
Lets stop the debate, but panic do wut u want brah. Lead the faction of slifer or whatever, it really isnt a problem unless ur hitler

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Lets stop the debate, but panic do wut u want brah. Lead the faction of slifer or whatever, it really isnt a problem unless ur hitler

com'n guyz.. i really dont care about being called a leader or something.. I just want to show the way for others and
make the event an actual thing..

more_horiz
PaNiCMaKeRz wrote:
CrimsonOverlord wrote:

com'n guyz.. i really dont care about being called a leader or something.. I just want to show the way for others and
make the event an actual thing..

Its cool dude, do whatever you feel like doing

more_horiz
it's just a name lol, pep stop overreacting

more_horiz
Pep just drop it. I don't care about leader thing but it's actually welcoming that someone is willing to chase players to join, instead of me having to do it. So I'd suggest you to just ignore and prep your team :D

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply