Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionMinervasworns for Regionals. EmptyMinervasworns for Regionals.

more_horiz
This is currently my decklist for this regional season. I'm ok with the list and I just want to share it with you guys if anybody needed some inspiration!Minervasworns for Regionals. Minerv10

descriptionMinervasworns for Regionals. EmptyRe: Minervasworns for Regionals.

more_horiz
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
i love decking out
x3 pot of desires srsly why

more_horiz
Is this TCG only? I only had few times encountering this deck so I don't know much about it. Everytime I encountered the deck was 60 cards deck with Lawnmowing and I don't know why they had Lawnmowing in the first turn.

more_horiz
Lawmowing basically makes the deck absolutely unbelievable first turn (most of the time). 

Also, Pot of Desires is good Hunter, since Omega can bring the cards you really need that are banished.

more_horiz
Yes, this is TCG only, we still don't have Lawnmowing here. 
Triple Desires is an absolute staple, card advantage is necessary in this deck.

more_horiz
Do you ever find that 3 Wulf 2 Felis is bricky? I only run one of each in my main LS build, though it's more synchro-themed than this.

more_horiz
Do you have replays of this deck? I'm looking forward to seeing this deck in action.

more_horiz
I have some but they're all test matches made to see the possibilities of the deck, I can play against you if you want sometimes!
Btw yes, 3 Wulf and 2 Felis as kinda bricky but the game has come to the point where if you have an ok hand you're still going to lose so I'd rather see huge bricks and bomb hands rather than ok hands everytime.

more_horiz
FINALLY ANOTHER DUELIST WHO BELIEVES IN THE SACKLORD, welcome to the club fam, im know here for playing LS variants, like shairanui and all that beatifull cancer, this deck gets 150% stronger with lawmowing and eidolon(broken af

Btw you got the minervas or paid for them ^^?

more_horiz
Drunkion wrote:
im know here for playing LS variants, like shairanui and all that beatifull cancer, this deck gets 150% stronger with lawmowing and eidolon(broken af

All you play are those teddy bears.

more_horiz
Hello! I won one and the other one was buyed by my best friend. This is the current build with only one copy just in case he wants to play the deck as well during the same day but I can definitely add the second one for a Local or a big event like a YCS.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply