Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionBizarre fashion EmptyBizarre fashion

more_horiz
This is my latest thing that happened so randomly idek lmao. Your opinions are always greatly appreciated ^^ 
Bizarre fashion RWdLYlh

descriptionBizarre fashion EmptyRe: Bizarre fashion

more_horiz
I do love your style.

Not a particular fan of this one tho. It seems a bit too messy, also I don't really see the focal point. I'm more attracted to the diffrent textures. The way you blended the render is awesome but for me it suffers from being too big. 

Keep them comming tho ^^

more_horiz
This is very random but i dunno why i like it lmao. Thnx doe

more_horiz
Pepchoninga wrote:
I do love your style.

Not a particular fan of this one tho. It seems a bit too messy, also I don't really see the focal point. I'm more attracted to the diffrent textures. The way you blended the render is awesome but for me it suffers from being too big. 

Keep them comming tho ^^

-There doesn't have to be clear focal when it comes to tags like this.
-There are million different styles out there, not everything has to go by those specific rules.
-You've obv never seen tags from GFXR

Anyway I like this one, best one from you so far...
I think the parts where the render you used are oversharpened but rest is k. I guess

more_horiz
I don't like the parts you erased around his face are so apparent, usually such things are done through layer masks. But it's decent nonetheless. KIU

more_horiz
Hmm i see, thnx guys

more_horiz
it doesnt seem truly random seems like manufactured randomness. other than that, i dig it.

more_horiz
STX wrote:
it doesnt seem truly random seems like manufactured randomness. other than that, i dig it.

I was like add this and this, that too...huh am liking the way its going and went from there lol.

more_horiz
Actually, I saw this again but on my laptop this time, I take back the thing when I said it's oversharpened...

more_horiz
Mfw diff monitors give diff opinions

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum