Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Newest Tag!

+3
Pepchoninga
Galaksii
CrimsonOverlord
7 posters

descriptionNewest Tag! EmptyNewest Tag!

more_horiz
Here is my newest siggy. C&C

Newest Tag! 04VAX8Z

descriptionNewest Tag! EmptyRe: Newest Tag!

more_horiz
It's nice. I would have liked it more if the light and fractals were blue.Don't really dig the orange and it's a bit messy at some parts, specifically the left and right corners. Keep it up though

more_horiz
It's nice but the dodge killed the lights. Perhaps it could be less sharp and have better light on the render.

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
It's nice. I would have liked it more if the light and fractals were blue.Don't really dig the orange and it's a bit messy at some parts, specifically the left and right corners. Keep it up though

Thanks. Originally they were blue, but i felt it was too monochromatic, so i started with adding yellow, then orange, then red, the light purple, then some green, and it kinda got outta control lol

more_horiz
Well, I kinds feel like it's too messy. I don't really catch the flow either. 

The lights are too distracting imo. They are mostly put at random places and this doesn't allow me to follow the flow of the tag.

The render is kinda lost and even tho I like the lighting on it (maybe you could add some more) the other brighter lights overshadow it. 

Tho the concept is good and it's a definite improvement over the last one you showed us! Keep going ^^

more_horiz
@STX
That Gangsta DeadPool is just off the chain!
I really like the outcome of the whole piece.
And Question...And I know I might sound like a total GFXNewb for this...But how do I do the round corners to where they are transparent? Cause everytime I try to do it, they come out with white small corners.
...Also, the piece that you just posted popped up and I thought you were talking about the DeadPool Sig xD My bad.
But that piece you posted looks exceptionally well! Better than anything I can make even after 10 years has passed xD

more_horiz
Too much color combination, the flow is average, and you can use wash it out a bit with dark grey to blend stuff in.

more_horiz
A bit too dark for me

Hard to distinguish where things start and where they end

more_horiz
The Puppeteer wrote:
Too much color combination, the flow is average, and you can use wash it out a bit with dark grey to blend stuff in.

what do you mean wash it out with dark grey

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum