Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionYGOPro 2 EmptyYGOPro 2

more_horiz
Okay, so I just saw this and shit is lit af!
I mean graphics and design are awesome but seems like this whole thing weights a lot.
By a lot, I mean 10GB if I'm not mistaking, lol

descriptionYGOPro 2 EmptyRe: YGOPro 2

more_horiz
10gb? really? YGOPro 1 isnt even 1gb... i'll download this if and when it gets smaller.

more_horiz
Yeah, that was really suprising and hard to believe even though they added a lot of new animations and effects for like every card in game lol.

Still, a lot people will play older vesions and not many will switch to this one. Konami would be really mad if a game like this becomes big

more_horiz
It looks really cool but all that flashyness demands a good pc or rather at least a decent one. My pc is a toaster lmao so ygopro1 is all i can get, but meh ygo duel links is the top ygo game right now and what ygo needed so ill stick with that

more_horiz
I thought this one is called YGO 3D? It's YGOPro 2? Nice but my computer is shit though. Hope people don't convert to it or I'll be left alone in the desert with the only one who cares for me which is my girlfriend.

more_horiz
It looks good. Y'all better start upgrading ya shit YGOPro 2 3974120512

more_horiz
Well I don't really like it...

It just seems like all the flashiness and animation would ruin my experience. 

It might be good to get it and try it out (ignoring the big space it would take) but I would most likely be staying to YGOpro 1

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply