Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionYGOPro got the same C&D that DN got. EmptyYGOPro got the same C&D that DN got.

more_horiz
So YGOPro got taken down, along with the Chrome extension. And we now know that its NAS doing this.

descriptionYGOPro got the same C&D that DN got. EmptyRe: YGOPro got the same C&D that DN got.

more_horiz
NAS are bitch. They don't know how much online platforms contributed to the game. Like they want their own game to die. 

descriptionYGOPro got the same C&D that DN got. EmptyRe: YGOPro got the same C&D that DN got.

more_horiz
I just hope they dont stop updating.

more_horiz
Ygopro it's not DN. Ygopro can't die.

In fact updates continue as Normal. You can downlod the full software from mirror links so.

YGOPro got the same C&D that DN got. B0af493d0cca4281b26f05f8d1c10702

more_horiz
Yes, cards are still being added, but the multiplayer servers got shut down, you can play with AI, but not real people.

more_horiz
Ive played 10 games up to now with real people. Dunno what you are on about lol

more_horiz
Phoenix King wrote:
Yes, cards are still being added, but the multiplayer servers got shut down, you can play with AI, but not real people.

How can you say something so blatantly wrong when you could've fact checked this in about five seconds.

THE GAME STILL WORKS. THE SERVERS STILL WORK. DOWNLOAD MIRRORS STILL WORK.

YGOPRO IS STILL UP.

EVERYONE CALM DOWN.

more_horiz
Severs will remain up but the download link will no longer be on the actual website. Also they will probably no longeer update cards

more_horiz
Here's what's going to happen, because it's an open source system, with servers all over the world:

1) Someone else is going to host a download page for Percy.
2) The end.

Stop blowing this out of proportion already. It's just the download site (specifically the Checkmate Server) that got hit. Percy can easily just revive the blog that existed before the download had it's own website.

Calm. The fuck. Down.

more_horiz
Trickster wrote:
Phoenix King wrote:

How can you say something so blatantly wrong when you could've fact checked this in about five seconds.

THE GAME STILL WORKS. THE SERVERS STILL WORK. DOWNLOAD MIRRORS STILL WORK.

YGOPRO IS STILL UP.

EVERYONE CALM DOWN.

I did fact check, its called being a member of the forum.

I'll edit my post for your kind soul.

more_horiz
Mr.Kandy wrote:
Severs will remain up but the download link will no longer be on the actual website. Also they will probably no longeer update cards

Even I can do the new cards and upload the database to Mega ._.

Also exists LAN MODE, servers just do it quick but you can still play with people in LAN MODE.

So stop the Drama. Eerie Code also will add INOV cards by the end of weekend
I posted a Mega Mirror of program.

So what else false myth I have to end?

more_horiz
Jv wrote:
Mr.Kandy wrote:

Even I can do the new cards and upload the database to Mega ._.

Also exists LAN MODE, servers just do it quick but you can still play with people in LAN MODE.

So stop the Drama. Eerie Code also will add INOV cards by the end of weekend
I posted a Mega Mirror of program.

So what else false myth I have to end?

The updated are from rumor so idk that's what Ive been hearing 

As I said the website no longer hosts the download you can still grab it off other websites

more_horiz
Well all continues as normal. even Lithium started to do Decks from Ygopro Percival with the new supports.

more_horiz
INOV Cards Incoming.

YGOPro got the same C&D that DN got. C7c3260b1ace42fc90edfa702e97efaa

Still waiting the Announce @dds @anzo @nightbot @paranometer

more_horiz
then let it be our main duel engine

more_horiz
Checkmate Server IS NOW OPEN SOURCE TOO.

Instead of closing, YGOPRO PERCIVAL is growing!!!

http://www.ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/32080/CheckMate-server-open-source

more_horiz
It's an open source guys, they cannot take it down as long as someone is willing to host a server. It's that easy.

more_horiz
Do the announcement, because people are looking for the Links.

And I have on MEga the 40MB link, not only the 250, so DA will appear on Google Search <.<

We need a sticky topic with download links to gain people.

more_horiz
Post the links in the staff section, we need to organize it first.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply