Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Supreme King Event Voting - November

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+10
Kandy.JPEG
Booked
psychoturtle
Epic Furry
CrimsonOverlord
Pepchoninga
Lux
DDS
Galaksii
Alisae
14 posters

pollWho deserves to stand against the Supreme KIng?

Alisae
22%
Drunkion
11%
Pepchoninga
6%
PowerNova
6%
Lux
33%
Kandy.JPEG
17%
CrimsonOverlord
5%
Total Votes:
Poll closed

descriptionSupreme King Event Voting - November - Page 3 EmptySupreme King Event Voting - November

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

The voting starts now! Vote for the one who deserves to stand against our current Supreme King... Kangaroo-Jolty!

Last edited by NightBot on Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:36 pm; edited 2 times in total

descriptionSupreme King Event Voting - November - Page 3 EmptyRe: Supreme King Event Voting - November

more_horiz
Pepchoninga wrote:
psychoturtle wrote:
Pepchoninga wrote:
Lux wrote:
That's why only you voted for you lmao

I guess I'm just the only one that can see how good I am lol Supreme King Event Voting - November - Page 3 3974120512 
psychoturtle wrote:
Saying you're the best is like saying Linux is the best OS.

It is to some people you know  Supreme King Event Voting - November - Page 3 1554389127

Exactly. There are institutions for such people. :D

@DDS babe teach this wonderful person how should he treat Linux users  Supreme King Event Voting - November - Page 3 1151057309

He knows I'm crazy, so no harm done! xD

But yeah, this is getting way off topic.. If you want to have a genuine discussion on Operating System and such, please make a new topic.

descriptionSupreme King Event Voting - November - Page 3 EmptyRe: Supreme King Event Voting - November

more_horiz
-Only check to see that my harem voted for me-

more_horiz
Lux won, just close this lol

more_horiz
Lux has been chosen to face off against our current Supreme Queen Kangaroo-Jolty!

Best of luck to you both, also try and get the match done soon, and save a replay of it.

more_horiz
Thank you everyone. Let's bring the title home - together!

#FeelingMotivated #PowerOfDreams #TeamLux! #jebešOvo

more_horiz
#teamrocketcroatia

Easy win for Lux

more_horiz
Meh, lol, I'm betting on Jolty 

#TeamJoltyFTW ^^ 

Can we bet DP?

more_horiz
Now that selection is done, would just like to say:

Im glad i nominated you luxray, good friend to me and regardless off any result lets have  a good one Smile

more_horiz
#teamlux we got this

more_horiz
Kangaroo-Jolty wrote:
Now that selection is done, would just like to say:

Im glad i nominated you luxray, good friend to me and regardless off any result lets have  a good one Smile

Same! Hope we both get great hands so we can both pull out the maximum out of our cards.

That being said, I'll be free during weekend. I'll have to test a bit first though.

more_horiz
Try and get this done before the next month, please.
@Lux
@Kangaroo-Jolty

more_horiz
NightBot wrote:
Try and get this done before the next month, please.
@Lux
@Kangaroo-Jolty

Luxray is ill

more_horiz
Lux is restricted to playing during the weekend. Lets be patient. Smile

more_horiz
psychoturtle wrote:

We spoke yesterday he's ill, so he's intending to play it during the week after he's completed his school work.

more_horiz
Kangaroo-Jolty wrote:
psychoturtle wrote:

We spoke yesterday he's ill, so he's intending to play it during the week after he's completed his school work.

Oh that's unfortunate. Hope he gets well soon <3

more_horiz
That's true. I unfortunately had a headache last night so I could not only duel Kanga but also test my decks.

However, I very mucu believe that me and our Queen will do this duel with no problem in what is remaining of the month November. 

I'll do my best to do my obligations in time and get into the best possible shape for the duel I hope will be good!

more_horiz
Lux, change this avatar man, I can't take you seriously with this nogger looking at me Supreme King Event Voting - November - Page 3 3974120512 

Also good luck to all of you and may the force be with you ^^

more_horiz
Match completed

Kangaroo-Jolty vs Luxray 2-0 victory in my favour,  gg's

A round due to deck out and one to time out, dont see that very often, very hard fought, thank you for a good time luxray xx

more_horiz
Yeah very much unfortunate since I came so close to win Game 1 in so many occassions and did literally everything to win that one, that Vanity unfortunately came at a bad moment and never been able to get rid of it or find another way to win the duel in time. And yeah sucks to lose the second game due to time-out but to be fair I think that one would flip to you but we'll never know. 

Nevertheless thanks to everyone who voted for me because it's what got me back into the game and thanks to Kanga who have been patiently waiting for me to build and test some decks (didn't get as much testing as I wish I did but still) and for quite fun duels.

Good luck to the next nominee Smile

more_horiz
Congratulations Kangaroo-Jolty for retaining your title of Supreme Queen! And a round of applause for her opponent Lux, who put up quite the fight.

~Locked.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply